Camping with my sexy wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 1164065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1164065

August 2020. A weekend after my 35th birthday. We went camping without the kids for the first time ever. (12 years) Just for a weekend mind you. In the past, we have gone with the kids for a weekend here or there. Once up to 16 days straight. The sex was always exciting and amazing, but always quick and sneaky when the kids were busy or off at the playground.
This time was different. This time it was just us. We had the most private site in the whole campground. Surrounded by tall poplar trees and dense underbrush. No neighboring campsites. We always string up a clothesline across the driveway into our campsites. For both privacy and to dry beach towels and blankets. Our campsite was perfect.
We left home as soon as the kids were off with their Grandmother. It was an hour drive there. We are so proficient at setting up camp already, the two of us had it done in record time and were cooking supper on the campfire by 6:30. Then the joints got rolled and the drinks were poured. Up here it stays light until 10:00 at night during the summer months. We settled in for a relaxing night by the campfire. Around 10:30, she got up and without a word, went into our tent. A few moments later she comes out wearing a sexy new sundress, with all the top buttons undone, her beautiful breasts spilling out. She walked over to me, leaned in and kissed me and rubbed her big soft breasts in my face. As I sat enchanted in my chair, she knelt in front of me and undid my shorts. Pulling my hard cock out, and giving me a couple gently teasing, full strokes before taking me into her warm, wet mouth. Although it was dark, I could tell she was making eye contact with me. My face would have been lit up by the fire. As she got more excited, I could see her start touching herself. I suggested we take it to the picnic table. (Yes, the picnic tables here are the perfect height to lay her on her back, ass over the edge and fuck her until she can’t take it anymore.) Just as I suggested the picnic table, LIGHTNING lot up the sky, followed quite some time later by a distant clap of thunder. During that flash of lightning, our faces both lit up, I could see the surprise and excitement. We quickly tidied up everything that needed to stay dry, before returning to the picnic table. All the while, the lighting and thunder getting closer and closer. We decided it would be exciting to fuck on the table under the open sky at night during the storm. As the lighting lit up her face and her beautiful soft breasts as she lay on her back taking my full deep strokes. Her moans and screams of ecstasy muffled by the wind and thunder. As we kept going, the wind picked up. It wasn’t long before I felt the first few drops of rain. Then, you could hear it coming. The rain, through the forest like a dull roar. We quickly hopped up and into the tent just in time to zip up the door as the torrential downpour hit us. We laughed how lucky we were. And kissed passionately, initiating round two. The rain was deafening as was the thunder. The lighting directly overhead lighting up our nice big tent as though it was the middle of the day. The sex then got really loud, she was screaming with pleasure and squirting her orgasms all over me. Although she was loud as ever, I know no one could hear her over the storm. After we both climaxed together we lay in bed sweating and holding one another and letting the storm sing us to sleep.
The next morning I woke early as I always do, and started a fire for cooking breakfast. When she awoke and emerged from the tent a few hours later, the sun was already risen over the horizon, it lit up her hair so beautifully. She was wearing capris shorts and a see through top with no bra, and an open sweater to cut the morning chill. As she recline in her camping chair, her sheer shirt catching the sun just right, exposed her breasts so perfectly in the early morning sunlight. I cooked breakfast, all the while enjoying my beautiful view. After breakfast we enjoyed our coffee and decided laying naked in the sun where no one could see us was the best idea we had for the moment. Enjoying the late summer heat, watching her beautiful body fully exposed, in nothing but a pair of cotton panties, was to beautiful for words. Once we had our fill of sweating in the sun, we decided to go for a stroll to the concession at the beach for some ice cream. As this was a public campground, and full that weekend,(including other people we know) she thought it best not to wear a sheer top on our walk. But rather chose to surprise me yet again with a, new, dark orange tank top. With four buttons on the from chest area, it could easily be undone to perfectly expose her breasts. I see why she bought it. He nipples were struggling to escape through the thin ribbed fabric of her shirt. She smiled at me, put on her big brown sunglasses and said “I left my bra at home because I knew it would make you happy. Let’s go get some ice cream.” Off we went to get ice cream.
The walk from our campsite to the beach concession was only about 500yards, but it twisted through the campground. The few shortcuts we learnt over the years, grown in since our last visit. As we walked through the crowded areas of the campground, I commented to her how sexy she looked, braless bouncing so subtly with each step. She took pleasure in the fact that I was enjoying the view, and put a little extra emphasis in her step and bounce. Even to the amusement of a few groups of younger college guys as we passed. She giggled a “good morning" as the larger group came around a corner and caught her bouncing for me! I looked at their faces, almost all of them concentrated on her!
We got to the canteen and it was quite a windy day for the beach. We bought our ice cream and walked back to the campsite. Passing even more people than before. Beachgoers, heading for the beach. She was to busy enjoying her ice cream, to notice I had reached over and quickly unbutton the top two buttons of her new shirt. (I actually couldn’t tell if she didn’t notice, or didn’t care. She was happy either way) by the time we returned to camp, the other two buttons had came undone on their own, leaving her beautiful breasts looking so eager to be released.
As I mentioned before, we were the only campsite without any neighbors. Next to our campsite there was a small beaten path we had always been curious about. We decided to walk further. No one really seemed to use this path, it lead to a dead end in a big open meadow, which turned into a marshland overlooking a small bay of the Lake. It was a lovely day, if it wasn’t for the cool wind coming off the lake. She looked amazing, even if I couldn’t see her gorgeous eyes through her dark sunglasses. As we enjoyed the view, snapped some photos, she teased me further by pulling her huge breasts out of her top for the quick walk back to camp. I was so hard when we returned, had anyone seen me it would have been impossible to hide. We very quickly ducked around the corner into our campsite. Excited and horny as though we were newlyweds again. We went behind the tent and she immediately got down on her knees, breasts still exposed, put her sunglasses up on to her head, and freed my throbbing cock from my pants. She then licked the underside of my shaft, from balls to the tip, all while never breaking eye contact. Teasing me even further with winking and saying “be right back". She returned with my cock rings and says she wants to milk my big cock and proceeds to put my rings on, before devouring my cock with great enthusiasm. When she took a small break for air, I quickly set my phone to record and set it against my pile of clothes where it could record her on her knees from the front as she sucked me off. She then proceeded to put on a show. Clearly turned on at the camera catching her huge juicy tits shaking as she devoured my rock solid shaft. Bobbing back and forth, in and out. Slobber running down off her chin all the way down my cock and dripping off my balls. Or even just spilling out of her mouth. She was clearly enjoying herself and I was enjoying her mouth. I warned her I was going to cum. She quickly stood up, passing me my camera to record my massive eruption. She then proceeded to kiss me. Her mouth so hot and wet from just having been so eagerly sucking my cock to the edge of orgasm. As she was kissing me, she was excitedly jerking my swollen shaft. She jerked me off so passionately, until she was satisfied I had cum all I could. Gave me another wet juicy kiss and put her tits back in her shirt.
We had a nap in the hammock shortly afterward, she was pouring out of her top in her sleep, it was a beautiful sight. The wind had knocked one of our blankets off the line, I’m sure for anyone looking intently enough they could have seen us. I let her sleep some more while I got the fire ready for a late lunch. Later that afternoon we played a few rounds of Uno Express, over drinks and joints in our tent. She got brave and ventured a wager. I never win, but I entertained her none the less. A massage for her and if I won, she played the next round with her tits out. I won. She bet again, a massage vs another round with her tits out. I won again. (This never happens by the way) last round, she bet again a massage vs a juicy slobbery blowjob and handjob again. She agreed. OH MY GOD I WON AGAIN! Before I clamed my final prize, she wanted ONE more match. Her massage was still on the table, I ventured a facial. I lost. When I claimed my prize, this blowjob even juicier and more wet than the last. With and equally massive cumshot at the end. She was incredibly pleased with herself milking such huge explosions out of me twice in one day . I gave her a foot massage next to the campfire. She never loses to me. She was A little pouty. The foot massage was going great, pouty disappeared and turned in grateful. So grateful, she was topless for the rest of the massage.
The weekend proceeded as such, sexy walks for ice cream. Teasing me with her boobs, every chance she got. We hung up our shower bag from a tall tree and took turns showering naked outside in our campsite. She even recorded a selfie walk through a walking trail on the outskirts of the campground with her gorgeous tits pulled out, emphasizing each and every step. We took just as many sexy photos as we did photos safe to show the kids. Including photos at the front gate and park billboard sign. A family tradition at the end of each camping trip. Only this time, it was just us. So naturally her gorgeous tits made an appearance for the camera after the vanilla photos were done.

Attachments

• IMG_20200810_192431.jpg
    IMG_20200810_192431.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_20200814_073752 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200814_073752 (1).jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_20200812_183356.jpg
    IMG_20200812_183356.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_20200819_062421.jpg
    IMG_20200819_062421.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 433
  • IMG_20200815_080631.jpg
    IMG_20200815_080631.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_20200814_120050 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200814_120050 (1).jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_20200814_110233.jpg
    IMG_20200814_110233.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_20200816_213723.jpg
    IMG_20200816_213723.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 399
Some gifs from the camping trip

Attachments

• 20200818_185904.gif
    20200818_185904.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 194
  • 20200809_113452_2 (1).gif
    20200809_113452_2 (1).gif
    3 MB · Views: 173
  • 20200809_104611_1 (1).gif
    20200809_104611_1 (1).gif
    7.5 MB · Views: 209
  • 20200808_184533_1.gif
    20200808_184533_1.gif
    6 MB · Views: 224
  • 20240421_154716.gif
    20240421_154716.gif
    5 MB · Views: 223
  • 20240421_154659.gif
    20240421_154659.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 212
Great story and great photos! You are lucky to have a hot and sexy wife like her. Thanks for sharing!