Buying or building fake Instragram account

coreyk

Reaction score
I used to have a fake IG account to follow all busty women but it got banned someday (probably flagged as a bot or something).

Now I wanted to build a legit looking account (so it's more likely to get accepted by private profiles) with followers and some content (maybe a meme page or pretending to be some random clothing/makeup store).[

Buying an account that already has some followers is an option I'm considering.

Has anyone ever done that?

I wouldn't bother.
Make an account.
Post to it once a week. I takes 15 seconds to find a meme, download and share it.; :)
You shouldn't have a problem.

The only time I have had any problems, is when the girl herself, decides to Block me.

..Post to it once a week. I takes 15 seconds to find a meme, download and share it.; :)
I haven't made a new post to my IG in over 2 years, and it's still going strong. :LOL:

Maybe bad luck for the o/p? :unsure:

I haven't made a new post to my IG in over 2 years, and it's still going strong. :LOL:

I was thinking the same thing.
I have my main account, which is very active.
But my fake account doesn't even have a post. Hard to say why he's having issues. :)

I’ve used fake ones to anonymously ask girls I know to sell me nudes . Totally works. Close female friend of mine . Sold me a tit Fuck video . Has no idea when I’m taking to her that I’ve seen her get a boobie creampie .

The only time I have had any problems, is when the girl herself, decides to Block me.
I was thinking the same thing.
But my fake account doesn't even have a post. Hard to say why he's having issues. :)
The main problem is timing when following a girl. Check her follower trend, especially for those in the 3k-8k range. Usually that's when her follower count has exploded. She got unwanted attention from somewhere (usually Reddit) and results in instant bans for no other reason than not wanting the attention. So run a quick check and wait to follow if she has suddenly exploded from unwanted sources. This does not apply to those who joined sponsoring clothing like BoutineLA and such.

I used to have a fake IG account to follow all busty women but it got banned someday (probably flagged as a bot or something).

Now I wanted to build a legit looking account (so it's more likely to get accepted by private profiles) with followers and some content (maybe a meme page or pretending to be some random clothing/makeup store).[

Buying an account that already has some followers is an option I'm considering.

Has anyone ever done that?
Never bought an account and would never but I would suggest making a foodie account. Everyone loves food and it's easy to take a real photo and post. The only time it's hard to get a private accept is following and follower counts are give/take in the tens.