BustyKat . Kat, aka DatKru, Katarinababy, Karinababy

Decided to bite the bullet against my better judgement SAVE YOUR MONEY her content is definitely not worth the price of subscription, before her tiktok got banned it had better content than this.

Attachments

• 0gyxhx44zav5r5i0shmj7_720p.m4v
    10.5 MB
  • 0gz5beb57clsmn434kpjr_720p.m4v
    3 MB
Decided to bite the bullet against my better judgement SAVE YOUR MONEY her content is definitely not worth the price of subscription, before her tiktok got banned it had better content than this.
Thanks for that, I wish she would take it more seriously. It's not like she isn't fully exposed already. Just short of BG/GG.

I also bit the bullet, and have learnt my lesson haha. I should have waited a few more hours or checked here

Pregnancy aside she definitely messed up her face, yikes. What a disappointing end.

Pregnancy aside she definitely messed up her face, yikes. What a disappointing end.
She could have been great, her body was epic. But she can't get out of her own way. She has full nude, dildo, etc out there and for some reason still hold back.

She has posted more things to OF, Ive been burnt too many times to resub and check'em out. Sorry mates

It is a scam, and then some. (heard she lies for more money)
No idea why tho…. she could make a shit ton just doing regular onlyfans and doing it long enough that her fans actually know what the fuck name she under for more than a month ….just being honest.

She stay trying to scheme.

Still no leaks from whats up there? She's kinda posting more on tiktok now