BustyGH - FFW4U (DO NOT POST ANY "WINS" FLOATING AROUND)

Why does she keep reposting old 1/2 second clips? If I'm not seeing any signs of notable growth I'm going to lose interest entirely.

Does she post anything anymore I used follow her on Instagram
It’s a cycle . Busty Girls float from all social media sites . They show enough boobs and try every trick in the book to lure simps into paying for video, FaceTime and OnlyFans etc. Usually they don’t keep their word and just steal your money. Once Men catch on and lose interest, girls realize this and stop posting on that particular site.

Word spreads quickly. And men will come to sites like this and call her out.

If a girl doesn’t have OnlyFans she usually is a THIEF. But even if they have OnlyFans : It’s buyer beware.

Last edited:
It’s a cycle . Busty Girls float from all social media sites . They show enough boobs and try every trick in the book to lure simps into paying for video, FaceTime and OnlyFans etc. Usually they don’t keep they word and just steal your money. Once Men catch on and lose interest, girls realize this and stop posting on that particular site.

Word spreads quickly. Men will come to sites like this and call her out.

If a girl doesn’t have OnlyFans she usually is a THIEF. But even if they have OnlyFans : It’s buyer beware.
Wish I could give you 100 thumbs up.
You hit the nail on the head.
That's what it is, she's caught on.

So much people here crying aand calling her fake here that's amazing. Like she would fake her vids, she definitly don't have the skills to do it or people near her to

So much people here crying aand calling her fake here that's amazing. Like she would fake her vids, she definitly don't have the skills to do it or people near her to
It's painfully obvious that she's faking.

You ever heard of stuffing? Foam bras?
To increase the size of what's already big anyway?
Go on YouTube and see her true size.
Except if she's draining fluid like Chelsea Charms, boobs don't just increase and decrease in size like that from one week to the next.

Last edited:
Except when she's draining fluid like Chelsea Charms, boobs don't increase and decrease in size like that from one week to the next.
We have topless pictures of BustyGH she real. But she is a scammer.

We have topless pictures of BustyGH she real. But she is a scammer.
Yes I have seen the topless pics and videos and she's in no way as big as that.
I'm not arguing with you buddy, it's ok if you believe she's as big as in those pics I posted above.
More power to you. Peace!

Except when she's draining fluid like Chelsea Charms, boobs don't increase and decrease in size like that from one week to the next.
BustyGH titties are real I have braless and topless pictures for you! By the way BustyGH is a scammer. She can make as much money as Norma Stitz, and she a millionaire showing off her giant titties. BustyGH needs to make a phone call to Norma Stitz and she can walk through the business. You don't make much scamming your customers.

Attachments

• 248F536B-70A6-4C08-A365-F1822A2A0C5C.jpeg
    248F536B-70A6-4C08-A365-F1822A2A0C5C.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 714
  • Fnbe0MIXEAEN6y6.jpg
    Fnbe0MIXEAEN6y6.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 722
  • FnwFLn0acAEGIUf.jpg
    FnwFLn0acAEGIUf.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 857
  • FslEJqqXoAEG4ox.jpg
    FslEJqqXoAEG4ox.jpg