Busty Women from Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast

Believe what you want man. She'll be happy for everyone to doubt this.

I bet some sick losers on this forum would flood her IG page asking "is this you"?. Next thing she's DNP.
It's not her. Unfortunately can't get into details but I know.
Her ass isn't that wrinkly, mangled, inwardly sucked-in geriatric ass you see there and her tummy isn't that big!
Let's agree to disagree.
Cheers and boob on!

*posting the vid here for reference*

Attachments

• 00.mp4
    4.4 MB
The girls you see on there are big breasted Nigerian girls you see on the internet. Some are popular, most are newbies looking to earn quick and good cash, the popular ones are scared of been shamed by openly selling their content or posing nudely or provocative on social media so they accept the deal with Ebonybrabuster (she’s a very top heavy beautiful lady too) and she pays them good money to fly them to her location and pose and make content for her…. How do I know? She offered the deal to me back then when I was new to Instagram and didn’t have an idea that people could make money by selling “content” so I rejected(because I felt it was morally wrong and disgusting) lol.

She also convinced me to start selling “content” that she herself was making good money off it while still concealing her identity because she still had a regular job.(thanks to her. Lol)

Ebonybrabuster offers juicy money(the cash amount to a newbie is huge and especially if they are impoverished and need a good quick cash) while still concealing your identity with a mask.

I’m surprised she was able to convince the Queen of big tits( on a slimmer body)in Nigeria to feature! Wow!

I Stan a hustling Queen. Lol.
Do you sell privately and for how much for a video call with you? DM me with the price lets have fun.. it's boring here in Canada