Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Did an entire read through. How could I have have missed this!! It was... sensual and amazing and just beyond words. Like her body just great!! Need more!

Still the best thread on the site!

Thanks forum users from my wife and I for the comments and interest in this thread.
We haven't had opportunity to do requests or take any recent pics since the last post.

Here is another i found of her topless at the beach from a while ago.
And a clothed pic i took of her last week as thought she looked rather busty stretching her work sweater.

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 3,695
  • clothed.jpg
    clothed.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 2,891
Last edited:
Thanks forum users from my wife and I for the comments and interest in this thread.
We haven't had opportunity to do requests or take any recent pics since the last post.

Here is another i found of her topless at the beach from a while ago.
And a clothed pic i took of her last week as thought she looked rather busty stretching her work sweater.
That clothed one is reminiscent of Christina Hendricks in Mad Men... absolutely amazing!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you had a pay site...i'd buy. makes my day everytime.. id do anything for more

How could any guy work around her in that sweater. My cock would be so hard. I bet a lot of her male co-workers had to make an extra trip to the restroom.

Honestly the clothed ones are just about as great as the nude ones. Tremendous stuff. Does she ever talk about seeing guys at her work staring? Does she work with a lot of other men? Younger or older than her? Does she like teasing them, bending down in front of them or stretching in front of them? I’m guessing they wouldn’t mind if she did lol

Honestly the clothed ones are just about as great as the nude ones. Tremendous stuff. Does she ever talk about seeing guys at her work staring? Does she work with a lot of other men? Younger or older than her? Does she like teasing them, bending down in front of them or stretching in front of them? I’m guessing they wouldn’t mind if she did lol

Valid questions i often wonder myself as majority of her work colleagues are men of various ages.
I have asked her before about guys staring, she tends to be naive or possible just plays it down so not to make me jealous, who knows?
It would be near impossible not to notice the size of her tits in most of her work outfits.
Must take some new pics in her work outfits as it has been requested before.1.jpg2.jpg5.JPG

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 1,537
Last edited:
Valid questions i often wonder myself as majority of her work colleagues are men of various ages.
I have asked her before about guys staring, she tends to be naive or possible just plays it down so not to make me jealous, who knows.
It would be near impossible not to notice the size of her tits in most of her work outfits.
Hope to take some more pics in her work outfits to share as it has been requested before.View attachment 512935

My girl has large breasts too, yet seems so surprised when someone looks at her chest. It’s funny, like she can’t believe it. ** haha ** I just tell her, “You have huge breasts honey, of course they are going to look at you. I would look at them too.”

I have asked her before about guys staring, she tends to be naive or possible just plays it down so not to make me jealous, who knows.
It would be near impossible for them not to notice the size of her tits in most of her work outfits.
Must take some new pics in her work outfits as it has been requested before.View attachment 512944View attachment 512945View attachment 512949
wow those profile / side shots are 10/10. you're a lucky man! (as are all of we, as you are kind enough and considerate enough to share lol.)

ever think about doing a fully clothed > bra > topless progression? now that's something I'd imagine ALL of her male coworkers are thinking about every. single. day.

So good to have you back!! You know we can’t get enough of your STUNNING wife and are so grateful that you share her with us. Please don’t let the trolls get you down this time!

Reactions: bgg
wow those profile / side shots are 10/10. you're a lucky man! (as are all of we, as you are kind enough and considerate enough to share lol.)

ever think about doing a fully clothed > bra > topless progression? now that's something I'd imagine ALL of her male coworkers are thinking about every. single. day.
There are a couple if you go back through the thread - it’s well worth doing! :D