Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

God, she is genetically blessed. I wish I had her DNA as a guy, then all my pizza eating would give me a huge cock and big biceps

her curves are absolutely stunning - I wish there were many more women like your wife around as she is truly fantastic.

thanks for sharing and here's to seeing much more B-)

Wow! She's incredible! You don't see such perfect figures often. :)
Love, love, love the tight top pics!

Has she had kids yet? I wonder how big they will get if that hasn't happened yet.

Yeah the comparison is amazing, again some comments made me laugh. Its great you guys are liking the material posted and some consider it 2016 best thread to date.

It has progressed further then i initially anticipated and wanted, thankyou for your feedback and comments that has kept me motivated to upload more pictures,

kyblam said:
Has she had kids yet? I wonder how big they will get if that hasn't happened yet.

Without delving into our person life to much the answer is yes and her cup size did increase at least 2 more sizes, returning later to her current H cup.

So in me saying that i am sure you will now all better understand why she lost interest in this thread after the first week of me starting it.

Her time is focused on our youngster and juggling work and family, she is the perfect wife and her impressive rack only compliments that.

Wow amazing pics! Your wife looks stunning!! Do you not have some existing topless ones you can post?

she is amazing :shock:
wish to have wife like your :?

mainmatt said:
Wow amazing pics! Your wife looks stunning!! Do you not have some existing topless ones you can post?

Best i can do for now guys, dont want to risk putting stress on our relationship posting another topless pic without her consent atm

Another in her black lace bra taken at a different angle

Attachments

• black bra.GIF
    black bra.GIF
    404.5 KB · Views: 2,324
Amazing. Thanks for an update. Glad you continue to share. #respect

You are a lucky guy and your wife looks great! Thanks for the pics you posted so far! Like MonkeyBoy said, your relationship is far more important than us dudes on the net and I think you should only post pics if your wife knows about it. As much as I would like to see more, I also don't want to see busty05 post that he is putting stress on his relationship just to please us.

John_Fawlty said:
You are a lucky guy and your wife looks great! Thanks for the pics you posted so far! Like MonkeyBoy said, your relationship is far more important than us dudes on the net and I think you should only post pics if your wife knows about it. As much as I would like to see more, I also don't want to see busty05 post that he is putting stress on his relationship just to please us.

Here here

Bonk. Come on lurkers. Tell us what you think. Epic thread on our hands.

Let's keep the OP interested.

Any more updates? Your wife is amazing. Very lucky. We appreciate more

Yeah come on :) best thread here

Wow. Absolutely stunning! She is a head turner for sure. She looks spectacular in those tight shirts. Her figure overall is just about perfect in my book. And thank you, very much, for sharing! I can't believe I haven't seen it before, but this is the best thread on this site.