Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Damn that’s a nice update.

I think they are getting bigger.

You are a lucky man!!
I think you are right! They are definitely looking bigger. Quite spectacular in fact. My favourite one is the side view where the enormous profile is just mind blowing! Thanks @busty05 for being quite so generous sharing your missus’ top quality jugs!

Full nudes aren't necessary, but I will definitely take more clear shots of that landing strip. I love a well manicured bush. Oh...and the boobs are pretty great :)

Reactions: bgg
OMG! they look enormous stretching that468566-7956e99f8833c445c7f2201a04d101b6.jpg sweater, does she wear the to work?
My weakness is to work alongside a co-worker with big tits.
Damn it must be impossible for them not to notice the size of those tits concealed under that sweater..Lucky them, lucky you.

Last edited:
Wow. Say thanks to your wife for making my workday bettter. That white blouse and skirt is probably the most sexy i have seen for a long while.

The recent post of your wife in the white sweater reminds me of a young Nikki Cox in a sitcom i watched liked her big boobs in her tops.
Similar sweater your wife wears and her boobs are way bigger :)51805291_536623026849684_6790243394036695040_n.jpg

Last edited:
Damn! Just damn! What size bra does she where? Looks incredible mate!!

Wow, just found this thread! Simply amazing. I don't think I have seen a better pair of amateur's breasts!

What I would give to see this thread again for the first time. I’ve been following this thread since the first page lol.

Side note - if you are just now finding this be sure to go to the luiss32j thread. It’s been locked down several pages on here but it’s coool too

Just read this whole thread. All I can say is, "WOW!" She is absolutely incredible, thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback..To answer some of those questions asked in the comments no she would never consider a breast reduction.
She is in her 30s and i also agree her boobs seem to be looking bigger lately. Without measuring I am not 100 percent sure.
As for her wearing the sweater to work well she has a wardrobe full of them in every color and wears them to work when its cold.
Guess she likes to wear sweaters to work because they are warm but obviously they also do a fantastic job of showing of the size of her tits without her even revealing skin or cleavage.52958318_2333149766906028_120559835077935104_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback..To answer some of those questions asked in the comments no she would never consider a breast reduction.
She is in her 30s and i also agree her boobs seem to be looking bigger lately. Without measuring I am not 100 percent sure.
As for her wearing the sweater to work well she has a wardrobe full of them in every color and wears them to work when its cold.
Guess she likes to wear sweaters to work because they are warm but obviously they also do a fantastic job of showing of the size of her tits without her even revealing skin or cleavage.

She is incredibly stunning my friend. You are one lucky man!

Guess she likes to wear sweaters to work because they are warm but obviously they also do a fantastic job of showing of the size of her tits without her even revealing skin or cleavage.View attachment 547925
omg ..thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess she likes to wear sweaters to work because they are warm but obviously they also do a fantastic job of showing of the size of her tits without her even revealing skin or cleavage.View attachment 547925

Incredible! She would look EXTRAORDINARY modelling some really small bras, can you make this happen?!