Busty Maddie

Since others have made contributions to this thread, it won't be deleted. But, I'll see about cleaning it up.
feelmylumps said:
...I don't get what was so wrong about it. just scared him cuz I found her SC? or because I'm offering to trade?? Man I got some stuff too I'm OK trading to a few key players this is team work. as long as I trust them...eg proven titsintops users. anyways sorry I guess gotta take part of the blame....
I think that it's the fact that you offered to trade. While finding the SC was decent cyber-sleuthing on your part, you could have just started to post pix and help keep the thread going.

This forum IS NOT about trading privately between members. It IS about sharing! So, if you have something to share, then post it for all. Otherwise, go somewhere else.
grendelrob said:
As long as shes not naked, its not illegal guys.
Well, actually it depends on where you live. In several states in the USA, even these pix could cause problems for the person(s) having them on their h/d.
team canada said:
I'm sure the point is, you've got a guy posting awesome stuff who only asks for discretion, then someone comes along and decides to announce they want to use that for personal gain... Not really much of a "thank you", is it? Hard to blame the guy for pulling everything.
Yep. And, I agree with ya 100%.

Unfortunately, this forum is too big for to ensure that posted stuff remains private.

BreastQuest said:
Since others have made contributions to this thread, it won't be deleted. But, I'll see about cleaning it up.
feelmylumps said:
...I don't get what was so wrong about it. just scared him cuz I found her SC? or because I'm offering to trade?? Man I got some stuff too I'm OK trading to a few key players this is team work. as long as I trust them...eg proven titsintops users. anyways sorry I guess gotta take part of the blame....
I think that it's the fact that you offered to trade. While finding the SC was decent cyber-sleuthing on your part, you could have just started to post pix and help keep the thread going.

This forum IS NOT about trading privately between members. It IS about sharing! So, if you have something to share, then post it for all. Otherwise, go somewhere else.
grendelrob said:
As long as shes not naked, its not illegal guys.
Well, actually it depends on where you live. In several states in the USA, even these pix could cause problems for the person(s) having them on their h/d.
team canada said:
I'm sure the point is, you've got a guy posting awesome stuff who only asks for discretion, then someone comes along and decides to announce they want to use that for personal gain... Not really much of a "thank you", is it? Hard to blame the guy for pulling everything.
Yep. And, I agree with ya 100%.

Unfortunately, this forum is too big for to ensure that posted stuff remains private.

To be fair, your assuming it's for personal gain. Obviously that has an impact, but Ive posted and shared on here before. Now I can help update her awesome page.

I've just been dying to do it for teagan as well. is anything wrong with that? oolover is no God, a bit of help goes a long way

The fact that people are even arguing this shows exactly why he took it down. As soon as there's identifiable information up there, the chance of her disappearing (not to mention being majorly creeped out) go up exponentially.

Having a break from posting/updating for a little while, which is such a pity, cause I had so many more amazing new finds to post.

OOlover said:
Having a break from posting/updating for a little while, which is such a pity, cause I had so many more amazing new finds to post.

Yawn.

OOlover said:

Thing is, stopping to do regular updates without handing down the task to someone else to do it is the worst thing you can do to protect these girls. Guys will just dig deeper and harder without regular updates. These girls are gems.

Thread Cleaned!
feelmylumps said:
...To be fair, your assuming it's for personal gain. Obviously that has an impact, but Ive posted and shared on here before. Now I can help update her awesome page.

I've just been dying to do it for teagan as well. is anything wrong with that? oolover is no God, a bit of help goes a long way
Yep. Because based on what I've seen over the years, "trading" is usually for personal gain. Very seldom does one trade and then share it with others. :roll:

So, I stand by what I said earlier.

If you got stuff to contribute, then do so.

No one said he's a God, but everyone needs to respect the O/P and if he asks not to share stuff, or post additional info, then it shouldn't happen.

Or, if a contribution is made to an existing thread, rename the file, so it's harder to locate the source.
feelmylumps said:
...Thing is, stopping to do regular updates without handing down the task to someone else to do it is the worst thing you can do to protect these girls. Guys will just dig deeper and harder without regular updates. These girls are gems.
What about those girls who reduce, or stop posting because of the twits who harass them? Or, they find out about their pix being posted here (Jerilyn and the Amazing Snapchat Find girl are fine examples of this)?

It's hard to keep a thread going, when the source has dried up.

OOlover said:

Well then, I basically have no reason to come on the site. Your stuff was always the best!

Chacotay said:
OOlover said:

Well then, I basically have no reason to come on the site. Your stuff was always the best!

I agree. his stuff was always top notch. Though i wonder about the "many more new finds" comment. I'm surprised they haven't been posted already, if they were that amazing. Maybe someday we'll have our answer. 8)

I agree. When you see a new OOlover topic you always know you'll get something great. Not some big fat cow.

I've been blocked from her ig for months. not much on SC, herd she's got some new pics out on ig??

Reason she is not posting anymore, she now has a boyfriend.

Mod Edit: Thread locked because the O/P cancelled his membership and new posts won't appear on page 1 of the Index.

Mod edit: Removed dead link(s). BBL46LL

Attachments

• IMG_5112.JPG
    IMG_5112.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,347
Last edited by a moderator:
j2LjLR.gif

Mod Edit: Because the O/P cancelled his membership, any new posts won't cause the thread to appear on Page 1 of the Index. So, this new thread was started.

Original thread here, http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=94507 for people who wish to visit the older content.

mjenks1983 said:
She posted this and deleted in 4 min, but got it!!

Need more....