Busty Amber UK

She does it for 'empowerment' or some bullshit like that.
She does it because she likes the fashion and other girls liking her style, she doesn't like people sexualising her which I mean that's her choice, we can all share our opinion and she's entitled to hers. But one thing she needs to accept is that opinions are opinions and we're all entitled to them, men will always comment on her massive tits and jerk off to her pics no matter what, she just needs to accept it, and not care about it, its no fault of her own.

She does it because she likes the fashion and other girls liking her style, she doesn't like people sexualising her which I mean that's her choice, we can all share our opinion and she's entitled to hers. But one thing she needs to accept is that opinions are opinions and we're all entitled to them, men will always comment on her massive tits and jerk off to her pics no matter what, she just needs to accept it, and not care about it, its no fault of her own.
Guys don’t need to be dogs to her. Always commenting sexual stuff has to be annoying. That being said without her tits she’d be a nobody no one’s ever heard of.

Anyone know why she hasn't worn any bikini tops for her IG or tiktok since its the summer? Someone should recomend it to her.

Anyone know why she hasn't worn any bikini tops for her IG or tiktok since its the summer? Someone should recomend it to her.
No, they shouldn't. Do not recommend anything to her. She is extremely sensitive with comments of any kind. It will make her more self-conscious, less likely to post stuff and get you blocked.

No, she does it because she likes the attention. Her fake crying in the stories is just to have plausible deniability so she can say she posts all these pictures for "body positivity" instead of being seen as a slut. In the first pages of the thread you can see lots of photos with guys that want to take a photo with her becauses he has huge tits. People who don't want attention on social media don't have social media accounts, it's as simple as that.

As disappointing as it is, there's nothing that can be done about it now except to unfollow. Having said that, as a pick-me-up for times like this I'll mentally swap "haircut" in this clip with "breast reduction": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQ4OG5oXNY

Last edited:
Any way she always wasn't confident to saw at least something decent so guess is just one less we still have to many