Busty Amber UK

But gues I have to say something good about her she is not a scammer she paid the reduction with her money

If the breasts are causing health issues for instance severe back problems or psychological issues
Seems like the latter is a completely falsifiable thing to claim and as for the former I doubt they ever do an MRI to check for a disc herniation. Probably just take their word for it again.

Seems like the latter is a completely falsifiable thing to claim and as for the former I doubt they ever do an MRI to check for a disc herniation. Probably just take their word for it again.
It’s actually incredibly difficult to get funding for a breast reduction approved in the NHS. Applications have to go through an independent panel of drs as it’s classed as an exceptional funding request. As for the MRI, large breasts can cause muscular problems without damaging discs.

Let’s be realistic here, given the size of Ambers tits and her body size it’s very likely they did cause health issues, it’s also likely she claimed it was causing problems for her mental health. If any girl was gonna get approved for a breast reduction it’ll have been her.

It’s actually incredibly difficult to get funding for a breast reduction approved in the NHS. Applications have to go through an independent panel of drs as it’s classed as an exceptional funding request. As for the MRI, large breasts can cause muscular problems without damaging discs.

Let’s be realistic here, given the size of Ambers tits and her body size it’s very likely they did cause health issues, it’s also likely she claimed it was causing problems for her mental health. If any girl was gonna get approved for a breast reduction it’ll have been her.
If the back issues have no spinal basis and are just muscular they can be entirely fixed by physio and exercise at that point. So again it really just comes back to lazy medicine.

She was fake because now after the reduction she is posting videos more often, every day . So now she is the typical drunk English woman with one kilogramme of make up fighting for being famous in social media .
Irrespective of the health issues she is another one who has bundled up all her problems and failings and made them the fault of her having big tits. Seen this a few times before, they are an easy catch-all scapegoat for everything. She's not ugly or anything, but she's now no better than literally hundreds of thousands of social media girls with the tits removed. So she may have a nasty bump with reality if she thinks she's going to be working with brands all the time. Laura B was a similar case, but her fall in attractiveness was far worse.

She tried to square the BR with the body-positivity attitude in one of her videos by saying something about body positivity even with medical needs. WTF.

In her post-BR photos, her figure looks pear-shaped to me, which I suspect will draw way less interest in her fashion posts. We'll see how positive she is about that in 6 months or a year.

She has a beautiful face and beautiful hair. But based on what we've seen of her personality the BR was probably inevitable.

Bloody quacks! Im sick of them choping off gorgeous big tits on tiny broads!

I just found this chick and im so excited to bash one out to those massive hangers pre chop off!

Last edited: