Busty Amateurs / Cam Girls (Reposts Only - Add Yours Too)

Ugh! Sorry for the delay.

In addition to my 5-7 hr days here, this past week has been extremely busy.

But, better late, than never.

Please can you reupload this one again? The file expired.

I always wanted that video in good quality (i cant download stuff from zippyshare though).
Done.

Though, I do not know about how good the rez is.

and
...good ones:
Anonfile was great, but long time since ive used it, had all the great stuff like no captcha, no waiting times, no need to enable javascript on the site itself to download
Mega, google drive, volafile, mediafire (even though this one sometimes tries popups)..
I gave Anonfile a try for this reup.
Depositfile is ok. Thanks very much and sorry for the bother
Ugh! DF wasn't working for me. I logged in, selected the file for upload, and... nothing. :cautious:

Attachments

• 01-DollyM (2).jpg
    01-DollyM (2).jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 272
Another 1 4 2day.

Well, hello Dolly!

Attachments

• Dolly-WebCam0708-2.avi
    6.3 MB · Views: 82
  • Dolly-WebCam0708-2.jpg
    Dolly-WebCam0708-2.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 131

Attachments

• 01-pearl20-03-13.jpg
    01-pearl20-03-13.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 123
I have already started cutting back on my online time here, as I am researching the possibility of moving overseas. And, my reduced presence here will be for several months.

However, my Admin / Mod actions will continue. But, contributions will be done only if time permits.

1 More 4 2day.

View attachment 01-Webcam0512.mp4

I have already started cutting back on my online time here, as I am researching the possibility of moving overseas. And, my reduced presence here will be for several months.

However, my Admin / Mod actions will continue. But, contributions will be done only if time permits.

1 More 4 2day.

View attachment 872758
Thank you for your service.

Even though I am still researching to see about moving overseas (Panama is my 1st choice att), I hope to be able to get back into Contribution mode.

So, without further ado, here is my contribution 4 2day.

01- prefix added for easier locating in the folder

01-DollyM_720542-1
(not original filename)

https://anonfile.com/fdbb1ce3o4/01-DollyM_720542-1_avi

EDIT:
I just discovered that this post was in the wrong topic. :eek:

Yet, 71 views and no one noticed. Tsk-tsk. ;)

Thank you for your service.
Thank you for taking the time to post. (y)

I am back now. Though, I am still not up to my 6-7 hours a day routine.

Attachments

• 01-DollyM 720542-1.jpg
    01-DollyM 720542-1.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 146
I have not forgotten the update 4 2day. I was so busy with Admin actions earlier, this is the first chance that I have had to make a contribution.

So, 1 more 4 2day.

Added 01- as a prefix to separate the vid in the Folder. Also, not original filename.

And, sorry. I have no clue as to who she is.

View attachment 01-Webcam0509b.mp4

In addition to be quite busy lately, once again, my preferred outside file sharing host has gone tits up (and, not in a good way), as I keep getting:

Yuck.png

So, rather than keep fighting, and trying to find a decent host, I am going to start breaking down the larger files, into more manageable sizes for direct uploading. So, while some files will have several parts, unlike a typical split file, each file will be viewable separately.

But, here is 1 more 4 2day.
View attachment Webcam0504.mp4

No, I have not forgotten about this thread. But, I have been pretty damn busy, both here (Since Sunday, I have issued 40+ Warnings, processed 50+ New Registrations, and 30+ Reports. Not to mention responding to over 25 PMs and e-mails from rejected new members.

Then, there is my traveling to Los Kitchena, El Recliner and Villa del Bedroom. :LOL:

But, seriously. I am so discussed with most of these 3rd Party file hosts, that I am working to edit the clips to fit on the Forums' server. Problem is, getting the edit right to fit in the 35 MB of space per clip (software limits).

So, 1 more 4 2day.

View attachment Webcam0505.mp4

Ugh! Just noticed that I had reposted the 15 JUL clip. Yet, no one bothered to Report it. Hmm.

Oh, well. Here is a fix with the right clip.

Added 01- (not original file name) as a prefix to separate the clip in the folder.

Attachments

• 01-Webcam0504.mp4
    14.8 MB