Budapest Surprise

golfman21

Reaction score
Hello all. For the past week, I traveled by train through Vienna, Budapest, and Brno on a little vacation time. I was by myself, which was a first for me. Being single on a separate continent than most of your friends and family makes it a little difficult to round up a travel partner during the age of Covid, but it's use or lose with my vacation time, so off I go.

So, on my second night in Budapest, I'm eating dinner at a Montenegrin Place right down in the middle of the Pest shopping district. It's called Montenegrói Gurman, and I would recommend it if you are ever in Budapest. I'm sitting at a table along a busy pedestrian street. The main course of pedestrian traffic runs between the restaurant and where most of the tables are, out towards the single lane street. There is also one table right outside the door of the restaurant, directly across from me as I sit and eat. A guy I gathered must be the owner of the place is sitting there eating his own meal, and asked me how my food was, how I knew how to pronounce Cevapcici, etc. He was relatively young, probably 35 or so.

After a few minutes, he notices me checking out the ladies walking by and starts pointing out the pretty girls as they approach with his eyes, giving me the nod in the right direction, as there is a billboard to my right that partially blocks my view. Budapest had the best general quality of women of anyplace I have personally been on this green earth so far, so there are plenty of gorgeous women walking past.

After a couple minutes, I see him look down the street, and stop in his tracks. His jaw nearly hit the floor. Honestly his reaction was hilarious, as it didn't seem like he could comprehend what he was seeing. I quickly follow his gaze, and see a young lady duck into a tourist shop a couple stores down from us. I only caught a half second or so glance, but that was enough to tell me this girl has ENORMOUS boobs. Montenegrin guy looks at me and just opens his mouth in shock, then gestures breast size with his hands in disbelief. As it turned out, he was barely exaggerating when he held his hands nearly a foot in front of his chest.

After a few minutes, the young lady steps out from the souvenir shop, and I get a better look. She doesn't look Hungarian, being a little more fair complexion, with very pink pouty lips, but it doesn't appear she is wearing lipstick or much makeup. If I was forced to guess, I would say she was either British or American, or possibly Israeli. She's got a roundish face, brown eyes, and is wearing round glasses exactly like the ones Gal Gadot wears when she plays her Diana Prince alter ego in the Wonder Woman movies. She's not stunning, but not homely either. She looks young, maybe 20 max. She's quite tall, about 5'"8 to 5'10" I would guess. She has dark curly hair, cut a bit short of her shoulders in a style that's sort of a nod to a 1920s flapper style, but not all of the way there. She was wearing the sort of clothes you might expect to see on a wealthy older European lady. Dark brown baggy slacks that were very expensive looking, Gold buckled, thick-band belt around a relatively thin waist, and an off white, frilly, long sleeved silk blouse with an expensive looking purse. It was a warm day, and she was very overdressed in comparison to most of the ladies walking past.

And now I finally get to the point. Her breasts were fully down past her beltline, and not because they were just super saggy. You could only see her belt buckle because they were moving as she walked, if she stood still her breasts would have come well down past the bottom of her belt. There was some sag to them, don't get me wrong, but they were nearly the size of basketballs. Just, HUGE. I would say she was at least Milena Velba sized in the breast department, but they were slightly lower riding that Milena's. She was wearing some kind of bra it seemed, but it wasn't doing much about the jiggle as she walked between my new Montenegrin friend and I. She looked embarrassed, and her posture was very curled up, like she wished she could just turtle up and hide her body. I felt a little sorry for her, and I'm very sensitive to second-hand embarrassment, so I tried not to stare too overtly as she approached. Montenegrin guy was having none of that though, he looked like a toddler who just saw his first elephant. LOL!

After she walked past, I could see that she was a little thick through the bottom half, with long, very strong looking legs and a generous ass that tapered into a relatively thin waist, with just a hint of a belly. If I had to guess her measurements, I would say she was probably something like 50+-34-44, and she probably weighed about 170-180 or so lbs. she looked well fed, but not obese. After that she quickly turned the corner, and that was the last I saw of her. Montenegrin guy just busts out laughing, and calls a friend of his out from the kitchen, telling him about what he just saw. Other guy looks skeptical, and Montenegrin guy turns to me for confirmation, to which I just smile and hold my hands in front of my chest, about 12 inches out, and down near my stomach. LOL!

Thanks, very nice story. I had a similar experience at one of the Thermal Baths there, a blond in a red bikini, soooooo huge...

She wasn't quite as large and sagging as yours, but rather fotball/soccersized gravitydefying breasts, I tried to linger in the same water as her, but my mates wanted to move on.... shit! She was playing and laughing with her friends, showing no shyness at all...