Breast Reduction Before & After - So very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Just found these BR B&A pix a few minutes ago and was just totally heartbroken. I know this lady had her reasons for doing what she did but.... just look at them.

Why? Dear God why?

Attachments

• BR_postop.jpg
    BR_postop.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 575
  • BR_preop.jpg
    BR_preop.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 980
  • BR_preop_bra.jpg
    BR_preop_bra.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 771
Fuck! She massacred her tits! What a shame. They were natural beauties before.

I cant agree more, they weren't even that big to begin with, 34ddd/36dd at most...

Damn. If that is REALLY the "after" photo she should sue the plastic surgeon.

Retards, they have to heal after being cut into pieces.

Do any of you even know what a breast reduction is? Or do you just see titties getting smaller and think it's some cruel joke on you?

Quit being such creepy losers and look at the millions of others breasts on the internet.

beef supreme the third said:

Do any of you even know what a breast reduction is? Or do you just see titties getting smaller and think it's some cruel joke on you?

Quit being such creepy losers and look at the millions of others breasts on the internet.

Attaboy, Beef, you tell 'em............

:roll:

beef supreme the third said:

1qio9v5vu4och3tipzxn.jpg

Reduction

<t>I'm sorry but, A Woman would have to be mentally ill to do that to her tits. The after product is hideous most of the time.</t>

Her boobs weren't even that huge to begin with, she should have just left them the way they were

Status
Not open for further replies.