Breast Fetish

jakesow

Reaction score
I posted this in General discussion at first but i think it would be more appropriate if it was posted here. Sorry I am new to the forum.

So I LOVE huge breasts. I am a breast man. But appearance is only about 30% of it. I love the smell that large chested women get between and under their breasts when they've been hot and sweating and their breasts have been mashed together all day long. I first discovered this smell when I was very young (about 10) staying with a friend of my mom one summer. She is EXTREMELY busty. We had just come back from the county fair all day and it was a super hot that day. That summer in Delaware was intense. So when we got in the house, I went straight to the living room while my mom's friend went upstairs to change. She came back and joined us after about 10 min. A few moments later, she asked me to go upstairs to her bathroom and get something for her.

So, i got up and proceeded upstairs. When I got to her room, I was alone up there. Her, her daughter, and my mom were all downstairs watching t.v and talking. I walked into her bathroom within the master bedroom and started looking for what I was asked to bring. I looked behind the mirror but couldn't find it. Then my eyes shifted down towards the cabinet under the sink. I then stopped. Right there hanging on the cabinet door was a HUGE black lace bra. Thinking back on it, the size must have been a JJ cup or higher. The bra was massive! At the time, it really gave me a perspective of how big her tits actually were. Each cup swallowed my head like a cap that was too big. I grabbed the bra to move it but then paused, as I noticed the bra was damp from her sweat and still warm with her body heat. I was amazed at how big it was, considering that the only bras I had seen before were my mom's and they are petite. I don't remeber why, but I brought the bra up to my nose to smell it after examining it for a while. I smelled the upper part of the bra and it smelled like fabric with a little sweaty smell. Then the back straps that go under the armpit smelled like armpit odor as they should. I then rotated it and proceeded to smell the bottom of the cups; the underwire part that goes underneath the bust. I flinched in surprise, as I was caught of guard by the powerful scent. It was strong, but not offensive. I brought the bra back up to my nose to have another smell and there it was again. That strong vinegary,cheese, musty smell. Comparable like a feet smell but not as pungent. I flinched again, but not as hard. I started taking in long deep whiffs of the bra and I couldn't help but picture the woman's huge breasts in my head. The smell became intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of it. I then got my first erection ever, right then and there in that bathroom. If I knew how to masturbate at the time, I would have done it for sure, but i didn't. I smelled the bra a little while longer then I heard someone coming up the stairs. I quickly put hung the bra back where I found it and ran out of the bathroom only to run into the lady. She asked if I was having trouble finding the item I was supposed to be looking for, and I replied "yes". She then said it was ok and that she will get it. I went back downstairs and for the rest of that day and night, I could not stop thinking about that smell. We stayed at her house for about a week after that. I would always sneak into her bathroom when she was downstairs or out of the house. And I would sneak into her bathroom hoping to find the bra. She would leave it there sometimes and lucky for me she hardly washed it. She just left it in that same spot and even re wore it some days. I thought about stealing the bra but I felt too guilty for what I had already done.

I am now in my 20s and I have a HUGE fetish for that particular smell. All my girlfriends have been busty. When I see a busty woman, all I can think about is how her breasts smell between and underneath them. I have googled this, and it seems like a lot of women have this but complain about it. They want to get rid of it. But it turns me on reading their posts and their description of their smells. I was lucky to have a one night stand with an extremely busty chick after a concert and her breasts had a light scent of this. I was rock hard and came really fast. I couldn't take my face out of her cleavage. So this is my case of Olfactophilia. PS. I don't really have a smell fetish for any other parts of a woman's body besides the similar smell she would get on her feet, but that's about it. Anyone with the same taste? Any man here not with the fetish but have been with a woman with this smell? or Even any women here with this? Thanks for reading. Please share experiences.

I understand the feeling, huge breast fetish, the bigger the breast the smaller the woman the better.

I posted this in General discussion at first but i think it would be more appropriate if it was posted here. Sorry I am new to the forum.

So I LOVE huge breasts. I am a breast man. But appearance is only about 30% of it. I love the smell that large chested women get between and under their breasts when they've been hot and sweating and their breasts have been mashed together all day long. I first discovered this smell when I was very young (about 10) staying with a friend of my mom one summer. She is EXTREMELY busty. We had just come back from the county fair all day and it was a super hot that day. That summer in Delaware was intense. So when we got in the house, I went straight to the living room while my mom's friend went upstairs to change. She came back and joined us after about 10 min. A few moments later, she asked me to go upstairs to her bathroom and get something for her.

So, i got up and proceeded upstairs. When I got to her room, I was alone up there. Her, her daughter, and my mom were all downstairs watching t.v and talking. I walked into her bathroom within the master bedroom and started looking for what I was asked to bring. I looked behind the mirror but couldn't find it. Then my eyes shifted down towards the cabinet under the sink. I then stopped. Right there hanging on the cabinet door was a HUGE black lace bra. Thinking back on it, the size must have been a JJ cup or higher. The bra was massive! At the time, it really gave me a perspective of how big her tits actually were. Each cup swallowed my head like a cap that was too big. I grabbed the bra to move it but then paused, as I noticed the bra was damp from her sweat and still warm with her body heat. I was amazed at how big it was, considering that the only bras I had seen before were my mom's and they are petite. I don't remeber why, but I brought the bra up to my nose to smell it after examining it for a while. I smelled the upper part of the bra and it smelled like fabric with a little sweaty smell. Then the back straps that go under the armpit smelled like armpit odor as they should. I then rotated it and proceeded to smell the bottom of the cups; the underwire part that goes underneath the bust. I flinched in surprise, as I was caught of guard by the powerful scent. It was strong, but not offensive. I brought the bra back up to my nose to have another smell and there it was again. That strong vinegary,cheese, musty smell. Comparable like a feet smell but not as pungent. I flinched again, but not as hard. I started taking in long deep whiffs of the bra and I couldn't help but picture the woman's huge breasts in my head. The smell became intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of it. I then got my first erection ever, right then and there in that bathroom. If I knew how to masturbate at the time, I would have done it for sure, but i didn't. I smelled the bra a little while longer then I heard someone coming up the stairs. I quickly put hung the bra back where I found it and ran out of the bathroom only to run into the lady. She asked if I was having trouble finding the item I was supposed to be looking for, and I replied "yes". She then said it was ok and that she will get it. I went back downstairs and for the rest of that day and night, I could not stop thinking about that smell. We stayed at her house for about a week after that. I would always sneak into her bathroom when she was downstairs or out of the house. And I would sneak into her bathroom hoping to find the bra. She would leave it there sometimes and lucky for me she hardly washed it. She just left it in that same spot and even re wore it some days. I thought about stealing the bra but I felt too guilty for what I had already done.

I am now in my 20s and I have a HUGE fetish for that particular smell. All my girlfriends have been busty. When I see a busty woman, all I can think about is how her breasts smell between and underneath them. I have googled this, and it seems like a lot of women have this but complain about it. They want to get rid of it. But it turns me on reading their posts and their description of their smells. I was lucky to have a one night stand with an extremely busty chick after a concert and her breasts had a light scent of this. I was rock hard and came really fast. I couldn't take my face out of her cleavage. So this is my case of Olfactophilia. PS. I don't really have a smell fetish for any other parts of a woman's body besides the similar smell she would get on her feet, but that's about it. Anyone with the same taste? Any man here not with the fetish but have been with a woman with this smell? or Even any women here with this? Thanks for reading. Please share experiences.
100% agreed