Bra "Thieves"

X

xopowo

Who here shoots their loads onto bras?
I used to lift bras from a busty friend and use them to soak up my loads.
I'm sure she knew... at one point I had 7 or 8 of her bras. They were nice sized 38Ds!
Another one of my friends would actually sell me some of her bras, which was great. She wasn't quite as big though- 36D.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Be it "borrowing" or not!

Love doing that...

i've cum in:

mother in law - 40G

Aunt - 34b

cousin - 34D

sis in laws - 40DD and 34b

former bosses wife - 42DD

wife - 34C

3 different clients - 38C, 34C, 32b

wife's best friend - her bras range from 34b (pre pregnancy) to 36C (pregnancy) - 38b (post pregnancy)

I love tits

Reader you should post a pic of the bra and tag with size... better yet with her in and out of it too if she is into that.

Reader said:
There ya go, you should be able to see the label from there :), just.

Hot damn. I am incredibly jealous!
Thanks for the pic- feel free to post more! :D

:lol: I bet that bra was expensive.

This is cool.

It would be way hotter if you could get pics of these women that show off their boobs and then the bras from each one.

Bra Bandits.......

<t>I haven't been driven to REMOVE an empty bra from unsuspecting owners of Huge Cups for extra-'cum'ricular activities.....I have to admit though, I have an extensive collection of Bras of all descriptions and sizes(DD and more alphabetically blessed)that I use for my models that arrive for photo sessions, that don't have photogenic boulder holders, SO, I have been busy with eBay, buying bras online, and Bra shopping in stores. I'm smitten by bras, where huge breasts are concerned......they're the preferred 'MOLD' that forms the Eye Candy Cleavage that I'm deeply addicted to. I hadn't tried the cum-shoots.....only photo shoots....Maybe I'll take a big one for a spin.....I have all sizes, from DD to F/FF, G/GG, H, J/JJ......amazing designs and function avidly appreciated, just never considered them as "SUPER SOAKERS"!<br/>
Here's a twist, having one of my models pose in a bra or two that I've secretly christened.....I'm not Crass....I'll do the laundry first!! LOL</t>

Attachments

• F447W.jpg
    F447W.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 398
  • queen38dddpic01.jpg
    queen38dddpic01.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 436
  • queen38dddpic02.jpg
    queen38dddpic02.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 463
I cum in mother in law bras!
It's realy hot!!
E/F Cup!
bigmodiesel said:
Love doing that...

i've cum in:

mother in law - 40G

Aunt - 34b

cousin - 34D

sis in laws - 40DD and 34b

former bosses wife - 42DD

wife - 34C

3 different clients - 38C, 34C, 32b

wife's best friend - her bras range from 34b (pre pregnancy) to 36C (pregnancy) - 38b (post pregnancy)

I love tits
bigmodiesel please post some pics of these big women!!
Or sent me a pm with pics!!
It sounds good!!

i've never stolen a bra but i came close to stealing a woman's dark blue silk panties one time. she is one of the most gorgeous women i have ever seen, is in her 40s and married, but i used to be friends of theirs and one day when i went in their bathroom the pair of panties i described was laying on the bathroom floor. i was tempted to steal them but didn't and now i wish like fuck that i had, especially since i haven't seen this woman since and it has been a long time. i'd love to have sniffed her dirty panties and fondled them.

seeker13 said:
I've never stolen a bra either but I have snooped around and found their bras. The bra itself is a turn on but seeing the tag with their size on it with the bra, especially if its big! Thats hot.

That is so hot. I used to keep a list of names and sizes, just so when I saw them, their tit size would be easy to remember.

I wish I knew the sizes of some people I know. I was one house sitting for a friend and his female roomate. I "wandered" in her room one night, found her bras 36D, and also found her vibrator. I wrapped one bra around my cock, looked at the tag of the other bra, and its padding, imagined her tits, and held her vibrator in my other hand while I jerked off. She never knew.

Seeing as a lot of you like seeing the bra and the big label has anyone rubbed one out from the pic I posted on page 1 of this thread ?

If so PM me and I can possible furnish you with a lot more of that type of thing :).

Dude, I jerked off to that pic several times already. In fact I'm going to do it again right now, and I just had sex with my wife less than an hour ago. The only thing better than that pic would be her tits in and out of that bra. If thats not possible, more of the tag with the bras would be fine too.

seeker13 said:
I've never stolen a bra either but I have snooped around and found their bras. The bra itself is a turn on but seeing the tag with their size on it with the bra, especially if its big! Thats hot.

Same here, I could never imaging stealing a bra completely, let alone cum in them. One reason being that I realise how expensive large bras can be. But I also like to do some "research" on cup sizes when ever I have access to bra's.

Here are some of my fondest memories of bra-peeking:

Our neighbours left us with their spare key so we could water their plants. Of course I used the chance to find out her cup size. It turned out to be a disappointingly "small" 75C, but she's really slim which makes her look quite busty.

Some time ago while visiting my in-laws' house, I had a chance to peek at my hot sister-in-law's bra that she left lying around after taking a shower. 75E / 34DD Minimizers. Who ever came up with those stupid things?

And recently we were invited over to our neighbours for dinner. I had to use their toilet and to my surprise found out that the lady of the house had left two of her pink bras hanging to dry in the toilet. 70E, very nice.

Thats awesome!
A recent exploit I was at a good friends house who's tits I would love to see...I feel them against me every time we hug. PEople have actually asked her if they are fake. They seem to defy gravity. She was having a small party, my wife her and a girlfriend of hers. She is in an apartment, and her washer drier is in her bathroom. I cracked the doors slighly leading to them and found a padded :( 36C bra. I was dissapointed. Like I said everyone was outside the bathroom and I was drunk, so I didn't dare do anything. I was shaking I was so nervous that I would be overheard. still hot though