Boob rash

X

xfnx

So, I had this lady friend who I used to hook up with.
She is about an F cup in US bras but tends to wear smaller bras.
Because she doesn't like the idea of buying bigger bras, anyway,
Do girls with really big boobs get that underboob rash very often?
It seemed that every time we would hook up she always had it
And we messed around for about 2 years.
It was a turn off because I love big boobs. But sometimes it would
Just smell when you would take off her shirt or bra.
Her excuse was "girls with big boobs ALWAYS get that rash"
I been with a few other chesty girls but so far she has the biggest boobs yet.
So have y'all had a similar problem before?
It was such a boner killer when she had thar rash.
It's making my love for big boobs fade away because I wouldn't want to be in that situation again with another chesty girl.

It's why a lot of busty girls put talcum powder under their boobs.

Some do, some don't.

It's a lot to do with sweat and skin which is a lot to do with genetics.

Of course it's far more likely on bigger boobs as theres more skin to rub, sweat and air-out so to speak. It's all 'normal' though.

Like spots on yer shaft, it's the luck of the draw.

SteveLover said:
Some do, some don't.

It's a lot to do with sweat and skin which is a lot to do with genetics.

Of course it's far more likely on bigger boobs as theres more skin to rub, sweat and air-out so to speak. It's all 'normal' though.

Like spots on yer shaft, it's the luck of the draw.

I wouldn't had minded if she only would have taken better care of it.
I mean when I hook up with a girl I make sure I'm clean, shaven (if they prefer) etc.

I used to go out with this hippy chic who was quite busty and almost never wore a bra.The only time I recall her wearing a bra was when she went to the bank for a loan.She used to get terrible rash under her breasts.Despite doing everything from creams to talc to just leaving it alone it would always come back and breast play would sometimes be at a minimum.The best cure would be,and I am sure your going to like this,was to walk around the house all day topless.I can still see her now doing the washing up and her boobs brushing the suds or wobbling all about doing the vacuuming.Finally if it was warm she would lie outside with her boobs on her shoulders and let the air get to her underboobs.

I used to go out with this hippy chic who was quite busty and almost never wore a bra.The only time I recall her wearing a bra was when she went to the bank for a loan.She used to get terrible rash under her breasts.Despite doing everything from creams to talc to just leaving it alone it would always come back and breast play would sometimes be at a minimum.The best cure would be,and I am sure your going to like this,was to walk around the house all day topless.I can still see her now doing the washing up and her boobs brushing the suds or wobbling all about doing the vacuuming.Finally if it was warm she would lie outside with her boobs on her shoulders and let the air get to her underboobs.

Other than the spots on the shaft bit, I'd say that Mr Loverman pretty much nailed it. It's an occupational hazard of carrying overly large erogenous flesh sacks on your thorax. Large breasts generate a surprising amount of heat. Still shocks me. You can read various threads of WEW on reddit using them as impromptu hand warmers in winter and for melting knobs of butter and shit.

Then, in addition the bigger her boobs are the more there is to come into contact with the skin of the body as well creating sweat and chaffing and if not allowed to breathe in their natural state (which believe it or not isn't an artificial contraption of human design called a bra) the sweat collects, can't evaporate so does the next best thing it can and ushers in boob rash. Sexy :p!

Wow, I am starting to understand what a conundrum it must be to have big overheated boobs. If the free-flowing air is not available, perhaps the only other solution might be a bullet bra to hoist them away from the thorax:

Attachments

• Bullet Bra 1950s.jpg
    Bullet Bra 1950s.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 50
I know I may sound weird and the odd one out, but I actually enjoy the smell. There is a very small amount of men out there that share this fetish. It's like guys who have a foot fetish. Most just like the foot alone, while a few like everything about the foot including the smell too. The stinkier the foot, the better for them.

I for one don't mind the boob smell and found that it can be extremely arousing in certain circumstances. It's just the natural smell of the breast. I don't mean to the point where there's clearly an infection or a skin condition. I honestly hate when big boobed women put powder, perfume, and all these chemicals under and between their boobs. When you're sucking her tits, you can sometimes taste that shit.

There's nothing like the smell of a huge pair of boobs, when the bra they've been sitting in is peeled off after a long, hot day. That smell is just intoxicating to me. Even just catching a whiff of a busty woman's bra after it comes off is amazing. The smell still lingers there for a while.