Big / Huge / Massive tits at Walmart

Boobn8tor

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
It's amazing the number of big to huge boobed women you catch at your neighborhood Walmart if you just look around some as I do sometimes. With just a little bit of effort and good camera we could probably keep this thread growing and getting better.

Like today I went to a Walmart in Monrovia, CA. a little out of my local neighborhood one that I usually go to. I had never been in this one but new that I might see something interesting here since this is a slightly more racially diverse and upscale part of town. Sure enough, as soon as I walked in I spotted a this middle aged, maybe mid 40's black lady with some absolutely massive breasts browsing through the deli frozen section.

I went to get what I was looking for then looped around and returned shortly and walked right by her as she was still in that section. She looked even bigger than I first thought I saw. She had boobs literally the size of small watermelons and was not too fat otherwise, with nice legs and ass and a little belly. But damn those boobs were just huge. So randomly walked around some more and got my camera ready.

I was able to snap three shots of her, with one even at close range. Unfortunately, I was not carrying my best smart phone camera and the pics came out kind of blurry since I took them while I was in motion just for fear of her catching me. This was even though she was not the subconscious or overly aware type as some big boobed babes are. She appeared to be strolling around rather carefree without much concern as to who was watching her. She is probably used to getting a lot of stares and probably doesn't care much anymore.

So below I am providing the two better shots that I enlarged but still are not the best quality. However, it should give you an idea as to the size of this woman although they do not do her any real justice. She is much bigger in real life than she appears on these shots.

Attachments

• Black Super Busty Babe Candid at Monrovia Walmart 2.jpg
    Black Super Busty Babe Candid at Monrovia Walmart 2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 2,426
  • Black Super Busty Babe Candid at Monrovia Walmart 1.jpg
    Black Super Busty Babe Candid at Monrovia Walmart 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,455
Last edited by a moderator:
I almost missed her. I was on my way out with the fam and as we were headed out I notice her on the bench. I couldn’t miss this one so I bought everyone ice cream cones so that I could have a chance to shoot some vid.

Attachments

• big tits walmart.jpeg
    big tits walmart.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,844
  • big tits walmart.jpeg
    big tits walmart.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,764
  • big tits walmart.jpeg
    big tits walmart.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,674
  • big tits walmart.jpeg
    big tits walmart.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 1,721
OMG!!! Fabulous catch! It's always hillarious when you have to make such an excuse (like buying ice cream) to be able to see huge boobs. I usually choose the same strategy but it's not always managable, though.

vempire said:
OMG!!! Fabulous catch! It's always hillarious when you have to make such an excuse (like buying ice cream) to be able to see huge boobs. I usually choose the same strategy but it's not always managable, though.

Those are some major league gazongas, the kind you find at Walmart, Target and Costco. At our local Costco there are two check out clerks, one middle aged and the other in her late 20s, who are both carrying big time luggage. No doubt the hiring manager is a boob hound.

Someone please tell me how to post video! You guys gotta see it.

Creeper! Love your work!
I've been in several similar situations with the wife.
I use cam-u-flage with my iPhone. It works quite well.
Thank you for posting! :)

Those are some major league gazongas, the kind you find at Walmart, Target and Costco. At our local Costco there are two check out clerks, one middle aged and the other in her late 20s, who are both carrying big time luggage. No doubt the hiring manager is a boob hound.
Please take some shots of those clerks. I’m always on the lookout for huge tits nowadays.

Creeper! Love your work!
I've been in several similar situations with the wife.
I use cam-u-flage with my iPhone. It works quite well.
Thank you for posting! :)
I don’t like to use third party apps, it seems to me like the video quality goes down. I use my camera app and i make sure to dim my screen.

Huge tits on this one. Dude kept grabbing on her and she loved it. I wasn’t able to catch on vid when she grabbed is cock.

Attachments

• big tits walmart.png
    big tits walmart.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,029
  • big tits walmart.png
    big tits walmart.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 906
  • big tits walmart.png
    big tits walmart.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,002
  • big tits walmart.png
    big tits walmart.png