Bella, another one gets 'em chopped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

DodgedBullet

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I actually talked to her for a bit, before the reduction. She's a nice and genuine girl, who apparently did not like her big breasts. It's unfortunate for us, but from what I see on Instagram she now has a boyfriend and such, so I guess it works out for some people and some men are less "superficial" than someone like me. I stopped talking to her after the reduction.

Sitting here watching her YouTube videos back, she was literally perfect in every way - also from when I talked to her, I could tell she had a great personality. And that in a perfect package. Just my type of girl. Now she's lost that physical appeal that is also needed for me to think there could ever be anything - not that there would be anyway, distance and all that, but you get my thinking here. To re-iterate that "once you go...": Once you go boobs that are big, small ones do nothing for your dick.

Last edited:
I was just randomly watching the video again, as YouTube suggested I watch one of her other videos. I couldn't quite tell if she was joking or not, when she commented she still had back pain after her reduction (to a D cup), which was one of her reasons for getting the reduction (from a European J or JJ I think?). Sooooo....

I was just randomly watching the video again, as YouTube suggested I watch one of her other videos. I couldn't quite tell if she was joking or not, when she commented she still had back pain after her reduction (to a D cup), which was one of her reasons for getting the reduction (from a European J or JJ I think?). Sooooo....

HAHAHAH sooo the problem wasn't the size of her tits, it was just a matter of posture, or back muscles or something along those lines.. meaning.. she destroyed her boobs for nothing....

Previews for those who don't want to click links (or, in case the links go Tits Up).

Attachments

• Before BR.jpg
    Before BR.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 112
  • After BR.jpg
    After BR.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 88
The shitty thing about this girl is that she's not even that big. I wouldn't even bless her with the moniker of unicorn, more like girl with above average boobs.

Oh, and that fucking back brace she wears in the video is pure theatre. It's really a shame because I love her look. She kind of reminds me of Arya Stark from GoT (now with the exact same breast size).

Status
Not open for further replies.