• 7F13F77F-C274-45D0-BE36-312E150BD8F0.jpeg
    7F13F77F-C274-45D0-BE36-312E150BD8F0.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 1,109
Last edited:
Hello ❤ Im selly , 25 , H natural ❤
im really happy to be here
Hi Selly,

:love: the pix!

Welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.

For your information, I added your MyM account to your signature, as posting it in the message body, is considered Advertising, and is against our rules (See Rule 8, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ ).

Also, if you post a picture like this model did, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/eris-dionysus-the-spaceeris.118991/ (you do not have to show your face), I will change your status from "New Member" to "TiTs Model". This will give you better control over your thread here.

Now, as a new member, until you get 5 posts under your belt, any post with a URL (includes quoting a post) will require Moderation. But, without a URL, your message gets posted immediately.

And, if you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM; I usually check in 3x a day, Mon-Sat, and 2x on Sun. And, I check my e-mail even more often. So, I can usually respond pretty quickly.

Bonjour Selly, je pense simplement que Liège n'en est qu'encore plus belle à mes yeux depuis que tu arpentes ses rues.
Sois la bienvenue ! Tes photos sont...plus que prometteuses. Tu m'as l'air d'être magnifique !

Hello Selly, simply thinking that Liege is an even more beautiful City since you're walking in it streets.
Welcome ! You're pics are...full of promises. You looks beautiful to me !

Hey,

Hmm, a question for you, is your name Sely? Or, Selly?

Either there is a typo in the first post. :emoji_astonished: ;) Or, it is in your username.

Thanks a lot for the great welcome. I'm wallonian so you can speak french if it's more easy for you :emoji_kissing_heart:
@zalnea Merci pour le compliment
@BreastQuest thanks for all the information. I will be more carefull. And yes you can cahnge my status.
Since we are a Worldwide Forum, Foreign language is allowed. But, since this is mainly an English reading Forum, an English translation is required. See Note B of the Rules, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ .

Luckily, I think, most everyone knows that you are thanking him for the compliment.

Now, another staffer changed your status to Model. But, if you hold a sign, or make a video, that says, For my fans at TitsInTops, then your status will be changed to TiTs Model.

And, no worries. All newbies are given a break, until they get use to the Forum. And, we tend to go a bit further for our lady members. Especially, those who post their pix / vids here.

Looking forward to seeing more pix (or a video, or 2 - hint, hint).

Stunning rack! Would love to see some closer pictures of the selfie type. :love:

Welcome here! Nice breast and body! :)

Tu es trés jolie comme voisine belge.
You are pretty as Belgian girl.

Just a precision :

Your breast size is not H but I think an 85D French bra size.

Not a problem at all.You are pretty. :)