BBW4U - Lily_lovezz

From Twitter yesterday! :)
Dudes, you need to follow this busty beauty!! :)

Attachments

• EPaqW-hVAAA_1fi.jpg
    EPaqW-hVAAA_1fi.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 54
Hi Lily - Questions I thought of for you (feel free to ignore some or all if you want!)

Do you think you could make a "bra hat" (fit a bra cup all the way over your head) out of one of your bra cups? How easily?

Do you notice people in public checking out your chest? What happened?

There is the party game called "limbo stick" where two people hold a wooden rod or bar and people have to walk under it, dipping backwards to clear the bar. Did you try it? Did anyone say anything?

Do you get annoyed by undergarment companies that claim they carry ALL sizes, then say "we have all the way up to the top size which is an F-cup".

I once heard a busty woman say 'I hate t-shirts because if I wear a snug one, my chest looks like it is sticking out a mile - but if I wear a very loose shirt, then it just looks like a big tent hanging down in front of my body'. Do you relate to what she said?

There is a test called the "pencil test" which says you need a bra if you can hold up a pencil under a breast. Sometimes I have seen models try to hold up things much bigger than a pencil. Do you think you could hold up a pringles can under yours? What about a baseball bat? What about a 2-liter Coke bottle?

Did someone ever say something in reaction to your chest when you walked by (like "Oh my god" or "Look at those" or simply "WHOAH!"?)

When you were growing up, did you feel admiration for Dolly Parton, or even a connection to her, because she was so proud of her chest and wasn't afraid to accentuate it?

If you were going to make out with a girl, which one sounds like a more interesting experience: one who is totally flatchested, or someone who had boobs double the size of your own. Which and why?

Wow, u said a mouthful...some I can answer and some, I have no idea. Ask one at a time, please.

Take A Peek At My OnlyFans! Only $5.99

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-11-12.40.00.jpg
    PicsArt_04-11-12.40.00.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 43