BBW4U - Hi! It's BustyBobbi here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience. I'm back from my weekend away. I thought I would share a couple of photos with you all. Plus I wanted to answer your questions

I have fantasized about it, but I know that with the upper back spasms I get I may struggle if the growth was extreme and sudden, but I love the fantasy anyway.

Most of my vacations are stay-cations truthfully. If I am traveling it's either for work or it's to see family. I haven't actually been on a proper vacation where it was purely to be a tourist and relax. I'd like to do that some time. I was actually planning a trip for the end of this year but Covid-19 happened, so it's been postponed.

I'm glad you checked this section too! I really should explore more of the forum and other threads. I haven't been creeped out by any DM's yet. It's made my experience here positive so far. So, I have to thank everyone for helping me have a great experience here.

I haven't noticed anyone filming me. I don't think it would bother me if I noticed it. With how accessible cameras are nowadays and how we actively want photos and videos for social platforms, or to prove or support something it's a handy tool to have. I can't blame someone for wanting to capture a memory, even if it's visual of myself. Maybe I'm too laid-back in this area, but it's not like I can hide them well.

As for trying Onlyfans, I'm not sure it's something I want to do. I know it's an option. And a few of you have been open about your interest in me having something on Onlyfans. From my perspective, I'd have to make more of a commitment if I decided to start something, and I'm not sure I want to make that commitment right now. I've been tossing around the idea and assessing whether it's the right decision for me. It probably seems to some that I'm being foolish being hesitant about starting something on Onlyfans. However, I don't want to do something on Onlyfans or elsewhere if I'm not sure if I'll put the effort into it. It wouldn't be fair to anyone who chose to participate.
oMg your boobs are huge and beautiful !

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience. I'm back from my weekend away. I thought I would share a couple of photos with you all. Plus I wanted to answer your questions

I have fantasized about it, but I know that with the upper back spasms I get I may struggle if the growth was extreme and sudden, but I love the fantasy anyway.

Most of my vacations are stay-cations truthfully. If I am traveling it's either for work or it's to see family. I haven't actually been on a proper vacation where it was purely to be a tourist and relax. I'd like to do that some time. I was actually planning a trip for the end of this year but Covid-19 happened, so it's been postponed.

I'm glad you checked this section too! I really should explore more of the forum and other threads. I haven't been creeped out by any DM's yet. It's made my experience here positive so far. So, I have to thank everyone for helping me have a great experience here.

I haven't noticed anyone filming me. I don't think it would bother me if I noticed it. With how accessible cameras are nowadays and how we actively want photos and videos for social platforms, or to prove or support something it's a handy tool to have. I can't blame someone for wanting to capture a memory, even if it's visual of myself. Maybe I'm too laid-back in this area, but it's not like I can hide them well.

As for trying Onlyfans, I'm not sure it's something I want to do. I know it's an option. And a few of you have been open about your interest in me having something on Onlyfans. From my perspective, I'd have to make more of a commitment if I decided to start something, and I'm not sure I want to make that commitment right now. I've been tossing around the idea and assessing whether it's the right decision for me. It probably seems to some that I'm being foolish being hesitant about starting something on Onlyfans. However, I don't want to do something on Onlyfans or elsewhere if I'm not sure if I'll put the effort into it. It wouldn't be fair to anyone who chose to participate.
You are gorgeous!!!!

Goodness. My favorite album is Counting Crows- August and Everything After.

Hi Everyone,

Those are absolutely incredible and heavenly. ❤️

When you're riding a guy on top, do your boobs ever make loud clapping sounds? That's my fetish and it absolutely drives me wild! Only really big boobs can make that sound.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being so quiet. I have had about 2 weeks of constant back pain which has made me pretty ineffectual in my daily life. My time has been consumed by trying to keep up with work and pain management.

Today is a good day though. Relatively pain free in comparison to previous days. I am choosing to still rest today.

These two photos were from before the back problems. But I thought you would enjoy seeing me rest my head on my own tits.

Attachments

• received_184606786164774.jpeg
    received_184606786164774.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 828
  • received_1197242813957205.jpeg
    received_1197242813957205.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 853
Back pain does come with the more ample bosom. The weight cantilevered from so high on the frame will overcome the spine eventually. I'm glad you have good days and for the pictures. Thank you

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being so quiet. I have had about 2 weeks of constant back pain which has made me pretty ineffectual in my daily life. My time has been consumed by trying to keep up with work and pain management.

Today is a good day though. Relatively pain free in comparison to previous days. I am choosing to still rest today.

These two photos were from before the back problems. But I thought you would enjoy seeing me rest my head on my own tits.
Thank you Bobbi. You look Amazing!

Thanks Bobbi for sharing your selfies!!! I hope you back gets to feeling better.

You are absolutely stunning hope you are feeling alright

Admin Post: The model has been gone from TiTs for at least 30 days. Please do not keep bumping the thread asking for more. Wait until she returns. BQ
I’m so glad I came into this section !!!! Thanks for the selfies .....OMG !!!!

You own some seriously dangerous tits.I hope you find a man who can appreciate them as much as us perverts do

Admin Post:
While Bobbi just recently started sharing herself with us, she has several photos posted by her friend, @TheBoobGuy , that have been posted, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/bbw4u-♦-bustybobbi.124014/

BQ

It’s nice to finally join all of you!

Thank you TheBoobGuy for helping me get started here, as well as @BreastQuest for your assistance. Ultimately, I wouldn't be here without TheBoobGuy's admiration of my 46M tits over the years, your love of them has helped me love them more.

I’ve been overflowing my current collection of bra’s for two years now. I live in a Canadian town that doesn’t have any stores that can accommodate my unique needs locally. The closest store that could assist me is about 5 hours away and I was topping out what they carry the last time I purchased from them. So I’m proudly wear what bra’s I have, while flaunting the overflow from the tops of my bra’s.

I want to see my current bra’s become so worn out that they can’t be feasibly used anymore, or better yet, I want to see them break and fail. I get a bit of a rush when I’m braless and having to answer the door and I get to evaluate people’s reactions to them. And I have had many interactions with women who have admitted to feeling small as C to G cups. I would love to see my breasts grow in size. I don’t really know what size would be “too big” for me as I can’t imagine what “too big” would look like. I know I could happily go bigger and be thrilled by the development.

It’s a pleasure to be here and I know I will enjoy getting to know each of you. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

View attachment 1045565View attachment 1045566
W❤️W

Admin Post:
While Bobbi just recently started sharing herself with us, she has several photos posted by her friend, @TheBoobGuy , that have been posted, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/bbw4u-♦-bustybobbi.124014/

BQ

Thank you TheBoobGuy for helping me get started here, as well as @BreastQuest for your assistance. Ultimately, I wouldn't be here without TheBoobGuy's admiration of my 46M tits over the years, your love of them has helped me love them more.

I’ve been overflowing my current collection of bra’s for two years now. I live in a Canadian town that doesn’t have any stores that can accommodate my unique needs locally. The closest store that could assist me is about 5 hours away and I was topping out what they carry the last time I purchased from them. So I’m proudly wear what bra’s I have, while flaunting the overflow from the tops of my bra’s.

I want to see my current bra’s become so worn out that they can’t be feasibly used anymore, or better yet, I want to see them break and fail. I get a bit of a rush when I’m braless and having to answer the door and I get to evaluate people’s reactions to them. And I have had many interactions with women who have admitted to feeling small as C to G cups. I would love to see my breasts grow in size. I don’t really know what size would be “too big” for me as I can’t imagine what “too big” would look like. I know I could happily go bigger and be thrilled by the development.

It’s a pleasure to be here and I know I will enjoy getting to know each of you. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

You are wonderfull. A real boob-goddess

Admin Post:

BQ

That is an amazing rack, it’s brilliant that you have the confidence to show them and enjoy the plaudits, I hope they keep growing, bigger is always better. Thanks
Admin Post:

BQ

that is quite the rack Bobbi, I’m glad you have the confidence to show them. Perfect cleavage and nipples. I can’t wait to see more

Status
Not open for further replies.