BBW4U ♦ Lori, Massive Selfie Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulskln said:
Cold Steel said:
paulskln said:
There wont be any more posts of the beautiful Lori...Her sister posted on her facebook page last night Lori passed away yesterday.R.I.P. Lori

so sad so empty inside....not sure how yet though...

This is so sad :cry:

She had an incredible set of big tits too :cry:

Yes it is sad.not only did she have great big tits but she was a lovely lady..she will be missed terribly....i am so gutted....was thinking about removing all her pics and stuff from this site as a show of respect but not sure....what do you guys think i should do?

I guess if anyone knew how good nice of a woman she really was it would be you. I agree she was beautiful too!

Please. If you do decide to pull her pics and videos down....which I hope to decide not to, please allow ample time first before doing so. An official announcement first would be much appreciated. Say a week or two warning? Thank you so much for sharing her with us all. In my eyes she's a true goddess.

I think you should leave them up as a tribute to her beauty. She really had an amazing body, but you were fortunate to also get a chance to meet her and interact with her and find out a good person she was as well.

RIP Lori.

***This thread will remain locked and serve as a memorial to Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.