Are we sociopaths

blunty

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ive always wondered is being a boob man( obsessed with big breasts) a form of sociopathic disorder, beacause we get urges , kinda like serial killers, except we dont dont hurt but we use women for their breasts not carring about their emotions or feelings, we see them as objects and not people , does anybody else agree? Or is it just fetishes that we cant control?

No.

Being sexually attracted to large breasts and connecting emotionally with a woman who has them are not mutually-exclusive concepts. You can do both. Being a tit man doesn't mean you have to "use" women exclusively for their tits, ignore their feelings, or treat them poorly. If you do this to women you have deeper issues that have nothing to do with liking big tits.

I love my wife. I love her kind heart, her sharp wit, her sense of humor, her adventurous spirit, and countless other aspects of her personality. That's why I married her.

I also love her 38G tits. I love looking at them, squeezing them, playing with them, motorboating them, sucking them, sticking my dick between them, and cumming on them. The fact that I have an intense sexual fetish/attraction to a specific part of her body does not diminish the love I have for her as a whole person. Her tits are a part of her, after all.

Last edited:
No.

Being sexually attracted to large breasts and connecting emotionally with a woman who has them are not mutually-exclusive concepts. You can do both. Being a tit man doesn't mean you have to "use" women exclusively for their tits.

I love my wife. I love her kind heart, her sharp wit, her sense of humor, her adventurous spirit, and countless other aspects of her personality. That's why I married her.

I also love her 38G tits. I love looking at them, squeezing them, playing with them, motorboating them, sucking them, sticking my dick between them, and cumming on them. The fact that I have an intense sexual fetish/attraction to a specific part of her body does not diminish the love I have for her as a whole person. Her tits are a part of her, after all
Ok thats very cool, but would u be with her if she had b cups?

I actually care about the woman.
We can be obsessed with boobs and be gentlemen and gentlewomen about it :)
Work on the not caring part. :)
I try to care, and im a gentelman, but i will choose a woman with massive tits and butt ugly over an attractive one with dds , i see them as objects, guess im a sociopath then

Yes. I've been in long term relationships with small-breasted women in the past. And if in the future my wife had to get a breast reduction or whatever I'd still be with her because she's the love of my life. I'd be sad and miss her big tits, but my love for her goes far beyond my love of her boobs.

If you see women as objects and have no interest in them other than their tits then you have deeper issues you should address with a therapist.

Yes. I've been in long term relationships with small-breasted women in the past. And if in the future my wife had to get a breast reduction or whatever I'd still be with her because she's the love of my life. I'd be sad and miss her big tits, but my love for her goes far beyond my love of her boobs.

If you see women as objects and have no interest in them other than their tits then you have deeper issues you should address with a therapist.
I dont feel emotions , specially love, dont know what that is lol ,but i will try to see a therapist , thanks for the advice friend ☺️
Ps. Glad u found the love of youre life

I try to care, and im a gentelman, but i will choose a woman with massive tits and butt ugly over an attractive one with dds , i see them as objects, guess im a sociopath then
That doesn't make you bad though. That is just your preference. If I may share my own personal experience, long lasting relationships are not based on sexual attraction, though its obviously important.

Don't get me wrong, sexual attraction is still important years and decades in, but in the end, love is a choice and whether they have big tits or not, you will always have to choose love (when the honeymoon period wears off).

Trust me, you can be with a woman who has big tits that you don't get along well with over time... her having big tits won't matter much then.

If you can get along and they have big tits over the long passage of time -- that's a wonderful thing :)

In the end, we're all people who have needs in far more areas than sex. I wish you genuine good luck! :D

I dont feel emotions , specially love, dont know what that is lol ,but i will try to see a therapist , thanks for the advice friend ☺️
Ps. Glad u found the love of youre life
Its a choice. Love isn't a feeling to begin with. You choose to love. The warm and fuzzies happen early in relationships, but the reason most don't last is because people don't realize its a choice. They say things like falling out of love. That's not even a thing. You don't fall out of love, that is a misunderstanding of what it is.

If you can last after seeing and dealing with the worst in each other (provided thats not a really bad thing like abuse -- which I don't recommend sticking around for), then you are probably one to understand what true love really is... its a choice, not a feeling. This, in my opinion is why its such a powerful thing.. and maybe rare.

Last edited:
I'm more than a tit lover. I'm obssesed with big tips and kinda worship them.

Well, 3 out of 3 girls that i actually loved had small tits, eve one of them was kinda flat.

You are a sociopath if tits are the onmy thing that matters in order to value a woman.

so·ci·o·path
/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/

A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Boobs can be enjoyed without making women feel unsafe, objectified, or used. Don’t stare like a creep, don’t make unwanted comments & advances, and don’t lie to a woman just to get under her sweater. Be polite, dignified, and honest - and be likable & attractive in your own right.

The only thing hotter than finally getting to unclasp a great big bra is when she gives in to lust and unclasps it herself!

That doesn't make you bad though. That is just your preference. If I may share my own personal experience, long lasting relationships are not based on sexual attraction, though its obviously important.

Don't get me wrong, sexual attraction is still important years and decades in, but in the end, love is a choice and whether they have big tits or not, you will always have to choose love (when the honeymoon period wears off).

Trust me, you can be with a woman who has big tits that you don't get along well with over time... her having big tits won't matter much then.

If you can get along and they have big tits over the long passage of time -- that's a wonderful thing :)

In the end, we're all people who have needs in far more areas than sex. I wish you genuine good luck! :D
But thats the problem , if they have bigger breasts im probly not gonna want anything serious, because once i bust or ( cum) i loose my interest and probly gotta wait to get that urge again, i lie and say whatever as my own benefits ( sociopastic) to get these woman , once i ( used) titfuck , titsuck bla bla bla, im no longer attracted and definitely dont want a relationship, so how am i gonna find the right one if the only thing that attracts me is massive breasts?

Its a choice. Love isn't a feeling to begin with. You choose to love. The warm and fuzzies happen early in relationships, but the reason most don't last is because people don't realize its a choice. They say things like falling out of love. That's not even a thing. You don't fall out of love, that is a misunderstanding of what it is.

If you can last after seeing and dealing with the worst in each other (provided thats not a really bad thing like abuse -- which I don't recommend sticking around for), then you are probably one to understand what true love really is... its a choice, not a feeling. This, in my opinion is why its such a powerful thing.. and maybe rare.
What about men and women who never have or who will never find love? What do u say to that, love is weird , they glorify this in movies, but real life some people die alone without having knowing what love is

so·ci·o·path
/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/

A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Boobs can be enjoyed without making women feel unsafe, objectified, or used. Don’t stare like a creep, don’t make unwanted comments & advances, and don’t lie to a woman just to get under her sweater. Be polite, dignified, and honest - and be likable & attractive in your own right.

The only thing hotter than finally getting to unclasp a great big bra is when she gives in to lust and unclasps it herself!
Beleve me my woman are extremely safe and i never act like a creep , i stare but not long lol , the thing that makes it a ( sociopastic ) manner, is i enjoy using women for their boobs , i like them ridiculously big, so i go for bigger woman, but the trill is fantastic , until i bust lol then im back to normal , its normal right?

I'm more than a tit lover. I'm obssesed with big tips and kinda worship them.

Well, 3 out of 3 girls that i actually loved had small tits, eve one of them was kinda flat.

You are a sociopath if tits are the onmy thing that matters in order to value a woman
Tits are my crack to put it on so many words, value a woman sexually tho, still a sociopath?

But thats the problem , if they have bigger breasts im probly not gonna want anything serious, because once i bust or ( cum) i loose my interest and probly gotta wait to get that urge again, i lie and say whatever as my own benefits ( sociopastic) to get these woman , once i ( used) titfuck , titsuck bla bla bla, im no longer attracted and definitely dont want a relationship, so how am i gonna find the right one if the only thing that attracts me is massive breasts?
You have to work on yourself for that. You have to find out what you like/need/want that is not tit related. Maybe take the time after you release to ponder this since your sexual drive at that point is satisfied temporarily. You have to have something to offer "her" though as well and probably most importantly.

In the end, relationships is about sharing each others lives with each other, and being a safe place for each other. All the other things are extras by the time you reach a tenure worth its weight in gold

What about men and women who never have or who will never find love? What do u say to that, love is weird , they glorify this in movies, but real life some people die alone without having knowing what love is
True and that would be a tragedy in my opinion. People are on their own personal self discovery journey and there are so many variables.

I wish everyone can experience it in some way or another.

It's not necessarily sociopathic despite everything you have added. You can be aromantic (as in, lack a strong enough sense of emotion toward other people that you'd like to be in a committed long-term relationship), and still want and have sexual needs.

In addition to everything others have said - Simply choosing sexual partners who have larger breasts isn't necessarily a fetish, it's just a personal preference. The word "Fetish" has become extremely watered down and is frequently misused. A fetish is an unrealistic or fantastical obsession with something to the detriment of you and or your partner's sexual health and happiness.

Choosing to look at people with certain features that you have no emotional connection to and fantasizing about people with those features sexually in the privacy of your own home and mind isn't objectification in the sense of the type of it that's detrimental or bad. It's perfectly fine, and it's not the kind people get upset about at all, it's when you act on those objectifying thoughts in a way that's to the detriment of others who haven't consented to it.

The only way that it would make you a sociopath is if you were exclusively kind, helpful, friendly and respectful toward people with large breasts -- but unkind, unhelpful, spiteful, and disrespectful toward people without them. I also don't mean friendly in the flirting or courting way ... but friendly in normal social situations with strangers.

Sociopaths are people who have zero sense of empathy or understanding of others as human beings worth respect. You are no more a sociopath than a person who enjoys casual sex but isn't interested in a long-term relationship and who prefers to have sex only with curly-haired people, for instance. As long as your sexual preferences extend only to sex

You have to work on yourself for that. You have to find out what you like/need/want that is not tit related. Maybe take the time after you release to ponder this since your sexual drive at that point is satisfied temporarily.
Meh, but why? There's nothing wrong with being interested in casual sex and hookups but not wanting relationships. And there's nothing wrong with only hooking up with people you're attracted to. People who don't want sex with men aren't sociopaths for preferring women, nor are they for not wanting anything serious right now.