Anyone having problems sending PMs to others?

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Good morning,

Originally, a member sent me a PM asking a question about something. And, after explaining how he could find out, he told me that he couldn't send a PM (staff excluded).

So, my ? for y'all, is, as the title says. Anyone else having this issue of NOT being able to send a PM to other members?

TYIA,

P.S. Yes, I know that this is a Tech Help ?. But, this sub-forum sees more members. Though, once answered, it will be moved.

I've had no issues.

Good morning,

Originally, a member sent me a PM asking a question about something. And, after explaining how he could find out, he told me that he couldn't send a PM (staff excluded).

So, my ? for y'all, is, as the title says. Anyone else having this issue of NOT being able to send a PM to other members?

TYIA,

P.S. Yes, I know that this is a Tech Help ?. But, this sub-forum sees more members. Though, once answered, it will be moved.
The original intended recipient could also have their settings so that certain people can't send a PM. There's an option under privacy on who can and can't send you messages. The person who sent you this issue may want to check with another member outside of staff.

I've had no issues, but I don't send a lot of PMs.