Anyone have a huge boobed massage therapist that give titfuck endings?

I had a similar experience in London, and it was given to me by my friend for my birthday. He bought a certificate for me to visit this massage parlor tantric massage london. When a pretty half-naked girl met me at the entrance, I already understood what was waiting for me. In the beginning, I was given a regular massage, but then the most pleasant thing in this matter began. And to be honest, this is the best thing I've experienced in my life, and I was high at that moment. I wish everyone to try this. Just choose a beautiful therapist, haha. Although, what can I say, I think everyone will like it.

Last edited:
I used to see a mature masseuse in the UK who had 36JJ boobs. She was 57 and she always did a lubed up tit wank ending and loved to talk dirty whilst massaging.
Was it Barbara Sinclair by any chance? She regularly tours the UK

I had one I used to visit when on work trips in a particular state in Oz, she appears to be no longer doing it. Probably a size 16 with H cups so she said. She'd do massage with happy ending but I'd just play with her tits for the time and then she'd finish me off with a great tit fuck at the end, great fun!

I do. In Vegas at the end of the month!
She works now professionally and runs her own private stretching facility I’ll ask her to send me a pic I just spoke with her and made an appointment