Anyone else tired of hearing about Sydney Sweeney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's cool Sydney is comfortable flaunting her curves, but she does not have big boobs, but more like average to smaller titties.

And she thought of a BR? For what, her boobs aren't even big.

Big tits are 34k jugs. Hers are just typical tits.
Apparently she planned to get a BR at 18 and her mom talked her out of it.

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...n-glad-she-avoided-breast-reduction.13551282/

I'm content to say she has big boobs but certainly not huge. If you're a guy in college or your 20s in a cosmopolitan region where most women around you aren't obese and haven't had kids, she's bigger than typical.

it's ALWAYS about who has the biggest tits, man. if you don't think like that, your place is not here.
to be fair, the forum name is tits in tops, not macromastia-worshipper.com
I personally love boobs, ON beautiful women. Biggest i like is Hitomi Tanaka, and her performance and appearance are also pleasing for my eye. Something about body ratio and my own beauty standards. Bigger than that, and i don't see it appealing.

I can get turned on even with small perky tits like Ana de Armas tits. But when i saw obese, like those sand worm from dune, with tits that can be used like a boulder for trebuchet to destroy medieval castle wall? I'm not aroused. I'm concerned for her health.

I get that she’s talked about a lot and she’s not like ridiculously big but hey a hot blonde with a great rack that’s getting the mainstream interested in big tits again can only be a good thing

Damn...there are many women in the world and in the film industry with bigger busts than her, I'm bored with the Sydney topic... why don't they tackle Christina Hendricks for example?
Because Christina Hendricks is considered fat for Hollywood…it’s all about slim fit bodies…breast size is irrelevant

Damn...there are many women in the world and in the film industry with bigger busts than her, I'm bored with the Sydney topic... why don't they tackle Christina Hendricks for example?
Think of it this way, Christina Hendricks was the undisputed big breast actress way from mad men era (at least that's where i knew her), probably more (firefly era). Because we've known her for too long (15 years i think? if we're counting mad men), lots of us become jaded for having too much Christina Hendricks. That's why we always try to find "new toys". Kat Dennings, Hayley Atwell, etc.

I think it's a cycle. When new, younger (maybe), more beautiful busty actress arise, you won't see any Sydney Sweeney topic anymore. Some mentions will always exist, like we talked about Christina Hendricks.

The newest competitor i can think of is Grace Caroline Currey, and that's probably not enough for the elitist here

1712258577379.png

They're not that big. DDD at most. But normies everywhere are foaming at the mouth for Sydney's "gigantic" boobs.

It makes me feel like I'm going insane.
I'm with you. Everytime I hear about someone being busty and find they are DDD-cup at best, I feel cheated and lied to. I realize that most guys want women thin and busty and I am cool with that. Leaves more huge breasted non-thin honeys for me. Heck, my sisters and daughters are twice the size of her.

More reasons to love Sydney Sweeney. An old crone in the movie industry said Sydney "can't act" and is "not pretty."

She's not pretty, she can't act,' claims Carol Baum, whose films include Father of the Bride and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

'I don't get Sydney Sweeney. I was watching on the plane Sydney Sweeney's movie because I wanted to watch it,' she says about Anyone But You.

Referencing the producing class she teaches at the USC School of Cinematic Arts, Baum added: 'I said to my class, "Explain this girl to me. She's not pretty, she can't act. Why is she so hot?''

Sweeney struck back through her representative:

"How sad that a woman in the position to share her expertise and experience chooses instead to attack another woman," her representative said in a statement to Variety.

"If that's what she's learned in her decades in the industry and feels is appropriate to teach to her students, that's shameful. To unjustly disparage a fellow female producer speaks volumes about Ms Baum's character."

Fans responded as well:

One comment read, "It is hard to say who is truly a good actor, so maybe you can argue that. But to say she is not pretty is crazy. This girl is gorgeous. Her body and hair are close to perfection. Even if you did not think she was very pretty, she is nowhere near ugly."

I say we need more of Sydney Sweeney. Her existence seems to be a threat to people like Baum. She's sets an example as a good-looking woman who seems to make level-headed mature statements that the public needs to hear. And apparently she's a decent human being.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...criticism-film-producer-euphoria/73364056007/

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/enter...-producer-carol-baum-for-isnt-pretty-remarks/

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...k-shameful-movie-producer-not-pretty-cant-act

She’s beautiful, got triple Ds at least, great figure otherwise and a fun personality.

Call me crazy but yeah, even if you’re deep in boob land I don’t think it’s hard to see the appeal lol

I'm mostly tried of society platforming women with small to medium-sized boobs and making them out to be huge. Sweeney doesn't have big boobs realistically, she's a UK F cup at most.

Society is so brainwashed into thinking at a D cup is big and a DD is huge that they lose all common sense. They forget that there 26 letters in the alphabet. If these people think that a D cup is big then what the hell is a J cup and an M cup?

Last edited:
It's all about proportions. It's a minority of people who just want massive boobs and care about nothing else. To most people a certain size of boob also means the girl will be fat which most of us find unattractive.

She has got big tits. It's because all you lot have become obsessed with tits like Milena becoming the norm. It's as if people on here assume that women that have macromastia have big tits and that DD's are flat chested!. It's all a bit delusional. I'd rather have Sydney's tits in my face than some random stinking 20st candid granny with 34JJ's that smell of BO and piss!.

Status
Not open for further replies.