Any super short men here?

B

BigFatBabies54

I'm a man who is only five foot, two inches tall at best. I have had pretty decent success with women despite my extremely short stature. I am considered handsome, but I'm also shy. I think the reason I was able to get girls is because I went out purposely to get women. Whenever I saw a woman I liked, I'd walk up to her and ask her on a date. Period. I got turned down (politely) so much, but I just didn't quit. My dick wouldn't let me. The women that I had the MOST difficulty getting a date with were SHORT women. Shorter than me even. These cute, little women just put their noses up at me whereas the average to tall women would often give me a chance. Are there any men here who are short 5'4" or under who have trouble getting dates? What has your experience been like in a world full of tall people? Also, have you found that short women are arrogant toward you whereas taller women are nice to you?

This looks like me.
I am 5ft6 I met a 6ft blond online on our 2nd date she had on a low cut dress and 4inch heels making her 10inches taller❤❤❤
She is now my wife

Differences are fun :) I'm the total opposite, I'm a 6ft4 muscular man with a monster cock. I find the size difference with me and my girls(especially if they're tiny) so hot.

I think it's the same in reverse, just fun all around.

1st place: face
2nd: height
3rd: income
4rth: popularity