Any Lactation Lovers?

Soooo are you still with her? Does she still have milk?
Unfortunately we had to part ways. We met away from home and became friends with benefits. As both of us had our respective stable relationship we knew it was going to be a temporary thing. I haven't known anything from her for the last two years so I have no idea if she still lactates

Unfortunately we had to part ways. We met away from home and became friends with benefits. As both of us had our respective stable relationship we knew it was going to be a temporary thing. I haven't known anything from her for the last two years so I have no idea if she still lactates
Ahhh that's unfortunate. If you have your own stable relationships then it's probably best not to pursue. But damn I'd be eternally curious lol

Ahhh that's unfortunate. If you have your own stable relationships then it's probably best not to pursue. But damn I'd be eternally curious lol
I think of her from time to time. I can't forget of her squeezing her saggy tits and spraying her milk all over my chest and face when we fucked. It was the most savage sex I ever had. But it was just that, animalistic sex. It was very hard to terminate it.

About 15 years ago, I realized that I am attracted to breasts full of breast milk and excited by adult breastfeeding. After Covid, I was in a very bad mood and I had an opportunity for a nice lady to breastfeed me and I took the opportunity. It was one of the best experiences of my life with one of the most beautiful and kindest mommy in the world. She welcomed me to her apartment twice and once I traveled to Bratislava to meet her. Since then, I've realized that I love breast milk itself, the feeling when it squirts on my tongue while suckling. After that, two more Austrian and two Hungarian women gave me the opportunity to breastfeed me. These two years were the best for me. I miss it a lot and I hope I will have the opportunity to meet someone again and I am open to a relationship also. There are pictures of my meetings, but you can find them on my reddit page:

https://www.reddit.com/u/Gently_hm2/

A former fuck buddy of mine with 36Gs kept lactating well beyond what was needed for her baby so I’d suck her tits every time I stopped by. The milk is way too sweet for me but it was too nice of a novelty to pass up. She eventually moved. I’d love to do that again someday.

I was talking to a woman I had met from an erotic message board many many years ago. She was a double F cup who lactated for sexual pleasure and for her husband. Ever since then I've been hooked. Any other lactation lovers out there?
pictures from old vidéo of Milena and Sunny Wagner