Amazingly beautiful Anna K.

You still can kinda see em, just probably really deflated now, unfortunately.

I just un-followed her on Instagram. I encourage everyone else to do the same.
It will help her understand why she had so many followers at the time of her post-pregnancy hooters, and we can all move on.

I just un-followed her on Instagram. I encourage everyone else to do the same.
It will help her understand why she had so many followers at the time of her post-pregnancy hooters, and we can all move on.
I don't get your point here. Why do we have to unfollow her on insta ? She's still lovely and it's not like she get to the surgeon to reduce them.
She's just unlucky with her post-pregnancy.

I don't get your point here. Why do we have to unfollow her on insta ? She's still lovely and it's not like she get to the surgeon to reduce them.
i'll continue to follow her. she's an nice, attractive girl, regardless of her breast size.

some people just want big boobs only, no matter what they're attached to. let them chase someone else... there are plenty of women with big breasts out there.

i'll continue to follow her. she's an nice, attractive girl, regardless of her breast size.

some people just want big boobs only, no matter what they're attached to. let them chase someone else... there are plenty of women with big breasts out there.
While what you say isn't bad or anything, you're in the wrong forum to say that is a criticism. I mean, read the forum's name ..

While what you say isn't bad or anything, you're in the wrong forum to say that is a criticism. I mean, read the forum's name ..
I don't believe he meant his comment as a criticism.
He was replying to, and supporting, the previous comment :)

I don't believe he meant his comment as a criticism.
He was replying to, and supporting, the previous comment :)

thank you, that was my intention. maybe i should have made that a bit clearer.

I don't get your point here. Why do we have to unfollow her on insta ?
Sorry if I wasn't being clear enough: I'm not going to waste my time following her now that her breasts are half the size they once were.

If I remained a follower, hitting the heart/like on each one of her posts, it would send a message to her that I never cared about her breasts and that all I really wanted to see was her "straw hat of the week" pictures and "random park benches and trees" pictures.

I'm glad for you that you have enough free time to support someone who has exited the niche of large-breasts just because you like boring posts, but you're going to be an awfully busy person because that's what 99% of the rest of the internet already is. :emoji_laughing:

1st pic is from the 1st page, 2nd pic is from today. .yep the baby did a number on her.:emoji_baby::mad:

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200807-150252_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200807-150252_Chrome.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 4,052
  • SmartSelect_20200807-142542_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200807-142542_Instagram.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 3,831
I personally know Anya Kovalchuk when she worked as a waiter in a cafe, in 2013-2014 in Kharkov.
Good man. (y)
As Anya said, those melons (size 8!) that everyone liked so much now look like deflated balloons :cry::cry::cry:

I personally know Anya Kovalchuk when she worked as a waiter in a cafe, in 2013-2014 in Kharkov.
Good man. (y)
As Anya said, those melons (size 8!) that everyone liked so much now look like deflated balloons :cry::cry::cry:

had to figure out what a size 8 cup is...

it's apparently a H cup...o_O