Alexandra. Nice busty Blonde

This was a story on TIKTOK. Her boobs look a lot smaller now :(, its the dress i know but still... makes u think!

Attachments

• 01.mp4
    2.8 MB
I reckon that would make her even less likely to do OF. I'm sure she'd want lots of drunk fuckwits coming up to her, saying they saw her on OF.
I mean, that could happen to any gal on any scenario not just working at a bar, guys don't need to be drunk to go and try to talk to the gall they are subbed to, plenty of gals have stories about being recognized, most of em know that could happen, they would have to be retarded to not think that's a possibility

Guys.. This girl loves attention, she was posting her thirst traps for months, then delete it all for a month then do it again. She was answering questions at lives that a normal girl wouldn't. Then this "I got ur milkies" trend. Then she was negotiating about selling her pics to strangers.
She knows there is money out there, some day she will go and grab it. It's a tough world knowing you make a month, as much as you would have made from one paywall from one picture on of.
I never said it's a sure thing, I said it's my guess, for example I would never say the same for coral Sharon, the girl is rich and just likes to tease people, she would never start an of.

Last edited: