Alaura Grey - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

No tumors in those healthy looking titties. That is only a fake excuse to go to surgery for the real reason being the same as every other big breasted lady in the world. Back pain and general perception of beauty which is ofc bullshit if you ask me.

No tumors in those healthy looking titties. That is only a fake excuse to go to surgery for the real reason being the same as every other big breasted lady in the world. Back pain and general perception of beauty which is ofc bullshit if you ask me.
Do you have proof or are you just talking?

Almost put back pain in quotation marks but didnt dare

That was my thought about Anya/Merilyn and Sexy Venera.

I don't want to get into a deep discussion about Nina because she has a thread but people conflate cup size with breast volume. Cup size measurement conflate the difference between underbust measurement(rib cage; i.e Band size) and overall bust measurement. Nina did a measurement video where her overall bust measurement was 56 inches(at the time) and her underbust measurement was 32 inches so "unofficially" she was a "32X" which no company has anything like that size.

The thing that I'm saying is 99 times out of 100, most women don't know what size they are and we're now knowing that "D cups" and "Double D cups" aren't big at all and since the really busty women have a hard time finding bras that fit, their size is usually inaccurate. ETA: @HappySadMan that's what you trying to tell me when we had our discussion about Nina and Alaura and I didn't fully listen to you so I apologize.

But people still conflate cup size with breast volume. For example, Demora Avarice is a 34W in US sizing just as Alaura is claiming to be but she was out-boobed by Roxi Red when they met together who is more or less the "same cup size" but with a bigger band size because of body type differences between them because Roxi has more breast volume.

So don't get caught up on cup sizes as the definitive aspect of who's bigger. Cup sizes are an interesting discussion to have but breast volume is more relevant than "cup size" when we're talking about big breasts.
AMEN!!! Well written. I 100% agree.