AI Technical Discussion and Info

Here is the workflow (it's a mess, but it's the first one I ever created so....), I've added some notes with tips on how to best use it but feel free to experiment to get the best results.

Everywhere says that SDXL LORAs don't work with Pony checkpoints but I've found that they do contribute to the overall look and style of the image, so I would recommend using them!

Pony tends to create women with really exaggerated body shapes so you will need to prompt really hard to get them looking like real people.

With enough tweaking and good prompting you can get images like the one attached.

Just be aware that Pony is TERRIBLE at backgrounds, especially outdoor scenes and sunny weather.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 20
  • PONY to real workflow.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 4
  • ComfyUI_temp_amnht_00019_.jpg
    ComfyUI_temp_amnht_00019_.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 20
Here is the workflow (it's a mess, but it's the first one I ever created so....), I've added some notes with tips on how to best use it but feel free to experiment to get the best results.

Everywhere says that SDXL LORAs don't work with Pony checkpoints but I've found that they do contribute to the overall look and style of the image, so I would recommend using them!

Pony tends to create women with really exaggerated body shapes so you will need to prompt really hard to get them looking like real people.

With enough tweaking and good prompting you can get images like the one attached.

Just be aware that Pony is TERRIBLE at backgrounds, especially outdoor scenes and sunny weather.
Thanks much!