little technical problem/question

Leilani93

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
" Your post (...) was deleted. Reason: Please don't bump old threads without adding new material. Post deleted. Results in loss of Messages count. BQ "

what exactly "Results in loss of Messages count" means?

Sorry :)

Have a good day!

Your post count goes down with each deleted post.

so whats the original count of posts?

It's just your post count like any other forum has. If you're accessing this site via mobile phone then you will not see someone's post count unless you click on their name. If you're accessing the site from a desktop then it should show the person's post count and likes etc without having to click on their name

so if i lose all counts i can't post more threads? or what? how it works?

Nah my friend, it's nothing really. ;)

so if i lose all counts i can't post more threads? or what? how it works?
Uhmm, why did you wait 4 months to reply, after @p0oty responded to your original posts?

Loss of Message count occurs when a post, or thread, has been deleted for whatever reason.

As the o/p, you will usually be notified via the Alerts system (e.g.: Dead image(s)/link(s). Post deleted. Results in loss of Messages count. BQ). However, as a responder to a thread (such as p0oty, IKKI and myself), we would not be notified if this thread got deleted. But, yes. And, for all of us, ur Message count would drop (yours would drop by 3).

However, the only way that you can not post more threads, comments, is if a member has been Banned.

Nah my friend, it's nothing really. ;)
Depends, I think.

I know of at least 2 or 3 members who have lost a lot of messages (one was over 200 :eek: ) because they had a lot of old/dead links in the IDaM&R sub-forum.