AI generated images/threads

KarlosChaos

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
I'll admit to hating anything AI when it comes to tits - the modern version of shitty morphs that even a myopic cat could detect - & there seems to be a proliferation of this kind of stuff hitting the forum just lately. Some of it is clearly labelled as such but also people seem to be getting fooled into thinking some of the images are actually real women & posting ID requests for said images. I think it's a bit sad really. Could we have a seperate section for this kind of crap or at very least have any new threads containing - either intentionally or mistakenly - it renamed/flagged as such, purely so I don't waste my time viewing the thread? A bit selfish I know but it really boils my bollocks.

Ah right, probably my intentional blind-spot to not know such a thread exists. In that case could we possibly move any threads ID'd as having AI crap into there then & any threads posted knowingly containing AI only posted/moved there? I really do hate it.:confused:

Ah right, probably my intentional blind-spot to not know such a thread exists. In that case could we possibly move any threads ID'd as having AI crap into there then & any threads posted knowingly containing AI only posted/moved there? I really do hate it.:confused:
That is the current policy. :)