admins. read this. i need to tell you something.

alcool787

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
the layout is clean and succinct but has tons of features. im on several forums and this one just works really well. i just noticed the search can filter "highest rated first pic in thread"

ha, what an awesome way to get to the best boobage fast.

thanks. always appreciated.

I got to admit, when I read the Title, I was like, Oh, shit! What now? But, I was pleasantly surprised to read this. :emoji_relieved:

And this, coming from a member who has a couple of Warnings against him. :cool:

the layout is clean and succinct but has tons of features. im on several forums and this one just works really well. i just noticed the search can filter "highest rated first pic in thread"

ha, what an awesome way to get to the best boobage fast.

thanks. always appreciated.
Many thanks for the kudos, cyber-dude. (y)

Members are quick to criticize, and complain about something (especially, if they got a Warning that they do not feel is justified). But, few are willing to PM us about the good things. And, even fewer, are willing to post it.

It does take a lot of time. While I am the most active staff member here, it is a team effort. And, when it comes to problems (rule violations, dead links, etc.), the members play an important roll in the Report system.

Again, many thanks for the kudos. :emoji_hugging:

I got to admit, when I read the Title, I was like, Oh, shit! What now? But, I was pleasantly surprised to read this. :emoji_relieved:

And this, coming from a member who has a couple of Warnings against him. :cool:

lol, that was the idea.

i think my warnings were technicalities about the thumbnail things only?

Many thanks for the kudos, cyber-dude. (y)

Members are quick to criticize, and complain about something (especially, if they got a Warning that they do not feel is justified). But, few are willing to PM us about good things. And, even fewer, are willing to post it.

It does take a lot of time. While I am the most active staff member here, it is a team effort. And, when it comes to problems (rule violations, dead links, etc.), the members play an important roll in the Report system.

Again, many thanks for the kudos. :emoji_hugging:

no prob, thanks for the site.