Absolute beauty Emma 21yo on Youtube

cryin wining about having been blessed with the tits that will make her able to get whoevere she want. a entrepreneur of finance millionaire or some shit like that.... ooohh her breasts make her "self consciouss. while around the world, people die of hunger. poor women yes... NOYT
R.I.P to the tits. Now she will just be small breasted with the square ass that comes with many busty girls.. she should keep them. fuck sad story bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably between G or H cup.

That was the cup size of my second girlfriend, and my wife is a 34 DDD, 75E/F cup size in Europe or 90E/F in France calculation

Well if this was real, I envy the last guy who got to play with those things! He can go to his grave knowing he was the last guy to play with her huge tits.

I've never understood when I read these stories about women claiming their "huge boobs are a nightmare" only to see that sure, they are LARGE, but compare this girl to, say, Cassie0pia for example - now SHE has a huge pair; Miotosis, Abbie Secraa (or however its spelled), they have a MASSIVE pair. This girl? Just large. Sexy as f**k, but still just large.

Move to 2'10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abTK2A7NisU

Unfortunately I think this world has exceeded the ultimate degree of stupidity. This tragic girl is not taking her chance.
Dude, every word out of her stupid face made me angrier and angrier. I don't advocate violence against women but this chick needs a serious bitch slapping.

Where's 'A Pimp Named Slickback' when you need him!?