A quick story

L and K

Reaction score
First of all there are no pics so if you are looking to be looking, sorry.

Anyway, a long time ago I met a girl online & we discovered we both lived in the same city. We flirted pretty often & finally late one night we finally agreed to meet. It was more of a dare. She dared me to come over to her place. I have a dick so of course I showed up. We didn't do a lot other than fool around a little. One thing for sure was that she had a great set of tits.

This went on for a few weeks. I'd come over on a friday or saturday night & it came down to her mainly wanting a neck & shoulder massage & in exchange I'd get to play with her tits a little. Then finally I said that no massage unless she took off her top & bra. She said ok but her back really hurt & the massage had to be more than a minute. Fine by me. I finally got to play with her tits.

After a month or two I just couldn't take any more. She wanted me to come over & give her a massage. I said ok but we both had to be naked. FINALLY. She said come over & I'd be surprised. She met me at the door totally naked. Ok, so she wasn't going to be on SI's swimsuit edition. She wasn't skinny but wasn't fat either. Overall pretty. Great ass, a bit of a belly that she seemed shy about but I had no problem. I'm on this site so I'm all about the tits anyway. Bottom line was that we were in her bed all over each other. Patience was the price but while we were fooling around she got this look, rolled on her back & said would I fuck her tits. She always wanted to but never had the nerve. Yeah, ok. I'm a trooper. After that every time we were together she had to have it.

We were off & on for a little over a year. Never really dated or did anything but hook up at her place on a friday or saturday. We both worked crazy hours anyway. Pretty much textbook definition fuck buddies.

Here's where it gets funny. Now anyway. At the time not so much. She invited me out to dinner. I said sure. We met at the restaurant & ordered our food. Nothing fancy, just pizza. While we're eating she says she has something to tell me. She's getting married & just wants me to know. I just blurted out "We still get to meet up every so often?" I'm looking right at her tits when I say that. She says that wouldn't be a good idea. Ok, I had to ask. "So how about one more time after dinner?" Nope. She says she's sorry & that she had fun. Thanks for being her first tit fuck.

I've gotta say I wasn't really upset. I was young & wasn't ready to be married. She did have great tits & her nipples got hard as a rock when I played with them. I did see the wedding announcement in the paper so I knew she wasn't just blowing me off, so to speak. That was the other thing. She may not have had a model's body but she had a very talented mouth.