A huge boobed 49yo I’ve matched with

I hope he's fucking her until his balls run dry!

Congratulations on your find and good luck with your adventures with her!! Hope to hear continued good news!!

This only happened tonight when I was working an evening shift.

I matched with a 49 year old mature woman, which makes me 13 years younger.

I didn’t scroll down to see her last picture when I swiped right on her. The rest of her pictures were normal ones but I had a feeling she had a decent pair of boobs on her.

You’ll see why my jaw dropped when I saw the last picture.

She messaged me first and it wasn’t until we sent a dozen or so messages to each other that we got onto the picture I’ve been writing about.

There’s a voice recording too of what she sent, telling me it’s her swimming costume. And the one she was wearing in the picture was an old one. She sent me a picture of her wearing a new one she’s just bought.

She hadn’t heard of 2busty2hide, we swapped numbers and she rang me on my way home from work and I explained what 2busty2hide was all about and she laughed and said OMG I’m just that because pretty much whenever I wear it’s blatantly obvious.

I didn’t want to sound weird by asking boob related stuff but I did say I’m not surprised they look massive in that swimming costume.

Her legs are slim and she isn’t really an overweight woman. I’ve edited the pictures and you can see more of the outlines.

Hopefully we’ll meet up this weekend so I’ll update the thread.

Does anyone have a rough idea what her bra size could be?
Where can I find women like her?

Pretty sure he's abandoned this thread his account is still active.

Spoke with her earlier and she’s fully aware she’s got really big tits and she isn’t bothered about letting others know she has. Any idea what her bra size could be anyone?
Definitely gotta be at least a G or H. Dude can you get a number from her on how many guys she's let splatter them?

This only happened tonight when I was working an evening shift.

I matched with a 49 year old mature woman, which makes me 13 years younger.

I didn’t scroll down to see her last picture when I swiped right on her. The rest of her pictures were normal ones but I had a feeling she had a decent pair of boobs on her.

You’ll see why my jaw dropped when I saw the last picture.

She messaged me first and it wasn’t until we sent a dozen or so messages to each other that we got onto the picture I’ve been writing about.

There’s a voice recording too of what she sent, telling me it’s her swimming costume. And the one she was wearing in the picture was an old one. She sent me a picture of her wearing a new one she’s just bought.

She hadn’t heard of 2busty2hide, we swapped numbers and she rang me on my way home from work and I explained what 2busty2hide was all about and she laughed and said OMG I’m just that because pretty much whenever I wear it’s blatantly obvious.

I didn’t want to sound weird by asking boob related stuff but I did say I’m not surprised they look massive in that swimming costume.

Her legs are slim and she isn’t really an overweight woman. I’ve edited the pictures and you can see more of the outlines.

Hopefully we’ll meet up this weekend so I’ll update the thread.

Does anyone have a rough idea what her bra size could be?
That's a nice handle to have on a dating site for you - great conversation starter.

To your question on her bra size really depends on band too.. but I'm guessing the cup is at least an I or J cup. Also depends on UK/US other sizing..

Hey All this thread is effectively dead for two reasons. The original poster is not on site anymore, if you see his profile shows up as guest in the status below the name... you can't even click on his name to see his profile.

Secondarily I DM'ed him back last year to chat about the thread and other things. Effectively why there were no updates is because he got a new phone shortly after posting this thread and his data (contacts etc didn't transfer) to maintain contact with her.

Just letting you know.

Hey All this thread is effectively dead for two reasons. The original poster is not on site anymore, if you see his profile shows up as guest in the status below the name... you can't even click on his name to see his profile.

Secondarily I DM'ed him back last year to chat about the thread and other things. Effectively why there were no updates is because he got a new phone shortly after posting this thread and his data (contacts etc didn't transfer) to maintain contact with her.

Just letting you know.
Imagine fumbling so bad