A Friendly Reminder of The Rules of the "Breast Reductions" Sub-Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 106601
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106601

While not listed in the Rules, this topic, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...report-buttons-and-the-search-function.93320/ , clearly states that post-BR media is required for posts in this sub-forum.

Now, it's understandable that when what we love is taken away from us we tend to feel mad and want to express that. In the case of the topic of breast reductions however, people seem to forget that the forum does have rules.

Please find a full list of the rules here.

But the two I'd especially like to remind you of:

"5a) Please, no flaming or abuse. This has scared off many of our female contributors :(
In addition, several gals who knew their media was posted here have requested removal due to some member posting a negative comment. NOTE: If you don't like it, move along, as there's enough here to suit nearly everyone's tastes.

In addition, keep snide remarks, and innuendos to a minimum. In the past, it has led to both temporary, and permanent bans.

5b) While lively discussions are welcome, flaming, insults and disrespectful comments are not. Also, keep in mind, that most members are looking for new media on the girl, not the hyperbole associated in many of these threads. NOTE: The internet and this forum are free, and offer a good degree of anonymity. However, while we try to respect your rights of "Freedom of Speech", you need to respect the rules of the Forum. And, certain comments (Antisemitic, Racial slurs, etc) will not be allowed, and can lead to being Banned."

In short...

We don't expect you to like the idea of these women having reductions done but remember, especially in the case of amateurs, they were never for our benefit anyway. Even professional models can have a career change or wish to change their appearance within the industry. This forum and the internet have plenty more models who are willing to show their assets off to choose from. This does not entitle you to degrade, or insult the models and women in question.

Failure to comply with these rules may result in banning from the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know some of us (myself included) need to try harder to separate emotions on breast butchering from the person being discussed. It is hard to support the ideology of someone you can't agree with, but that's also what a free society is about.

It reminds me of when an artist years ago took money from the National Endowment for the Arts to fill up a tank with his own piss and threw a crucifix in it and called it "Piss Christ". It was emotionally very shocking, but in the end the law said we had to allow for it and people came around to supporting it. But that isn't always easy. What if to some of us, breast butchering is just as offensive? It's hard to jump and cheer for the person.

While this leaves me at a loss for what I might say in future breasts reduction threads, I have no doubt I will think of something.

Serious question: Is it morally wrong to admit that nearly all breasts appear to be less visually appealing and proportionate after a reduction?
I guess now it's okay to think it as long as you don't say it.

While not listed in the Rules, this topic, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...report-buttons-and-the-search-function.93320/ , clearly states that post-BR media is required for posts in this sub-forum.

Now, it's understandable that when what we love is taken away from us we tend to feel mad and want to express that. In the case of the topic of breast reductions however, people seem to forget that the forum does have rules.

"5a) Please, no flaming or abuse. This has scared off many of our female contributors :(
In addition, several gals who knew their media was posted here have requested removal due to some member posting a negative comment. NOTE: If you don't like it, move along, as there's enough here to suit nearly everyone's tastes.

In addition, keep snide remarks, and innuendos to a minimum. In the past, it has led to both temporary, and permanent bans.

5b) While lively discussions are welcome, flaming, insults and disrespectful comments are not. Also, keep in mind, that most members are looking for new media on the girl, not the hyperbole associated in many of these threads. NOTE: The internet and this forum are free, and offer a good degree of anonymity. However, while we try to respect your rights of "Freedom of Speech", you need to respect the rules of the Forum. And, certain comments (Antisemitic, Racial slurs, etc) will not be allowed, and can lead to being Banned."

In short...

We don't expect you to like the idea of these women having reductions done but remember, especially in the case of amateurs, they were never for our benefit anyway. Even professional models can have a career change or wish to change their appearance within the industry. This forum and the internet have plenty more models who are willing to show their assets off to choose from. This does not entitle you to degrade, or insult the models and women in question.

Why is this even a thread. I thought this site was for breast admiration not for sadistic mutilation

Both
The subject is disgusting as well as people who have the morbid attraction to it
Each to their own.
There are threads I don't enjoy visiting either. But I keep my opinions to myself.

Both
The subject is disgusting as well as people who have the morbid attraction to it
Hey! I resemble dat remark! Lol! But seriously folks some of these pre-op breasts are larger than some well known models. Besides, didn't the eternal bard once write "tis' better to have seen those breasts naked once in a doctors office, than to never have seen them at all?“

Both
Most threads in here didn’t start out in here. They were moved once a breast reduction had occurred.

We received numerous complaints when threads were bumped with either new or old content between people contributing and others complaining that the subject was still being talked about in their feed. Having this forum means that if your not interested, you needn’t visit, which intrigues my why you would contribute to it? Do you walk into restaurants you don’t like and call people disgusting for liking seafood? Cosmetic surgeries have existed for years, would you complain if someone had dental work? Implants? Hair transplant? Lipo? Where do you draw this line and define which one is morbid or do you just not like boobs going?

This thread was due to an influx of new members believing that the rules didn’t apply after a reduction had occurred and made their opinions aggressively known. See the first post for more.

Most threads in here didn’t start out in here. They were moved once a breast reduction had occurred.

We received numerous complaints when threads were bumped with either new or old content between people contributing and others complaining that the subject was still being talked about in their feed. Having this forum means that if your not interested, you needn’t visit, which intrigues my why you would contribute to it? Do you walk into restaurants you don’t like and call people disgusting for liking seafood? Cosmetic surgeries have existed for years, would you complain if someone had dental work? Implants? Hair transplant? Lipo? Where do you draw this line and define which one is morbid or do you just not like boobs going?

This thread was due to an influx of new members believing that the rules didn’t apply after a reduction had occurred and made their opinions aggressively known. See the first post for more.
Who is stupid enough to compare dentistry to mamaoplasty? Apparently you are

Why is this even a thread. I thought this site was for breast admiration not for sadistic mutilation
This is a thread because simply put, the most beautiful, perfect, stunning breasts you will see here, anywhere, EVER, are in these before photos. Without contest. It is beyond sad the context in which they are presented, but it’s just a fact: if you want the best of the best, you come here.

Who is stupid enough to compare dentistry to mamaoplasty? Apparently you are
That was my point, which you seem to of missed. But if you would like to expand on the other comments in that list I gave you, I am more than willing to have the discussion.

However, what are you trying to achieve? I gave you an answer, but you just didn’t like it and resorted to name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:

In short...

I love how this just skates right over the medical issues some have and THAT is why they have the reduction, not for appearances.

I love how this just skates right over the medical issues some have and THAT is why they have the reduction, not for appearances.
I don't disagree with you, but this is a fetish forum. We're not here to make any form of a diagnosis or discuss someones health in detail, although some member will certainly try to give you that impression. I'm not a doctor, I have no medical background, I have google the same as anyone else here. I'm aware that doesn't make me an expert or relevantly informed.

The decision and means to have a reduction is between the person who is having the procedure and their doctor(s). This post/topic is to politely remind visitors that we're here to appreciate what either is or once was, not to degrade and insult based on a procedure that is only relevant to the parties previously mentioned.

To put it even more blatantly, many individuals here do not care for medical reasons and make their opinions broadly known on that.

This is false. Categorically, they truly have the BR for cosmetic reasons. Which is why they make those videos of them wearing ridiculous looking tops when they look like a plank, with fitting captions. Of course there are exceptions, and breast surgery when you have breast cancer is completely logical, but these cases are far and few in between, at least within this particular subforum. Why is this the first post you choose to make on this forum?

Also, all the doctors and all the women could claim it is, but 'pain' is absolutely not a medically valid reason to amputate something. Otherwise you should have your arm amputated too when you hit your elbow on something, to be logically consistent. :)

To put it even more blatantly, many individuals here do not care for medical reasons and make their opinions broadly known on that.
Uh oh, my ears are burning lol! But yeah, you're right, I'm one of those individuals that think all but the most life threatening medical reasons are invalid and complete bullshit excuses to get a br.