5 pictured reasons why XX-CEL was the greatest tits site...

Thx for linking me to this thread, and it had me rolling. as I'm discovering stuff about me that I had no idea about. :)
I've been in the adult biz for almost 25 years (quarter of a century, oh my !) , and some of you are talking about me as if I was some rando doing this stuff for fun on weekends. Genius.
xx-cel is just a part of what I've been doing, because huge tits have always been my passion, and I'll continue to share this passion with fans & models all over the world. Labor of love ! <3

https://youtu.be/OC0HjQWXYLU
Check out this interview from the AVNs from a few years ago to learn a little bit more about me. (yeah, it's in french. Sooorrry :p )

Some of you guys need to step away from the "crazed-fanboy point of view" and look at the real world. The models you worship are not all "good people", and the men you are jealous of on screen are not all "pieces of sh*t"...
I know it's hard to believe, because I've faced the same thing, but being in love with someone through photosets & videos, you believe that "this angel cannot be wrong, and cannot be bad". Well sometimes the angels you love are only angelic on paper. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I know I shouldn't get into debates online, but one of my new year's resolutions was to stop accepting being crapped on by Trolls on some of my favorite forums. And I fn' love TiTops !

I agree with the comment about the site being more BBW-friendly in the past few years, but that's mainly because huge tits girls are getting tougher to convince in Europe to do online stuff, especially when they can do 60K a month just dancing for 30 seconds in their living room for OF.
Also I'm too old to fight with other producers who badmouth competition all the time, block the girls, and all that childish stuff. As some of you know, I'm also working in mainstream media, and I have enough manipulative crazies to fight against there, to stress out about sandlot fighting.
My content was crazy popular a few years ago because people could see it was done by a fan, for fans, and always genuine. Respect, passion & smiles is what I'm all about. The "overconfident Alpha-Bear" on HeavyOnHotties, and the "famished geek with the oral fixation" on xx-cel are obviously gimmicks. Happy to see they're still working after 20+ years and "living rent-free in your head" (as Kevin Nash would say).
When you bring in jealous fans, insane producers from other sites, huge egos, drug addicted models, liars, social media addicts, lack of hygiene... woo woo woo, stop it, I'm gone. I'm here for the tits, the nipples & the milk. The rest is a no-no. ^^

I'm avail under my real name pretty much everywhere, and most respectful fans have found me, wether it's on FB, IG, twitter, CJ, and dozens of others xxx forums all around. And I'm always glad to share, ... unless I get an email like "how do I get in the biz ?", "how much so I can fuck your ass ?" or "which boobs tasted the best ?" Also I won't answer private info about models, nor disrespectful comments with no substance.

And next time some of you wanna sh*t on me, please @ me, so I don't have to discover threads like this 1 year after they're created.
Hugs & Kisses, and see you in DMs ;)
Please invite abbi secraa, cheryl blossom

Still no one can tell me who the very first girl in the red in the first post is

Hell I want to ask Cel how good Kristina Milan and Mio smelled in between and underneath those breasts of theirs, always appreciated how he fully handled in the scenes. @Cel

His work with breast implants and how roughly he treated them instantly placed him in the all time hall of fame. Just take a look at the scene with Jeanetta Joy!!