30E/what do you think?/advice for starting onlyfans

T

thundercat20

Hi guys and girls , im only a size 30E sometimes EE but I'm looking for advice about starting an onlyfans or something like that. I dont need the money but I struggle with my self esteem and social interaction and my therapist says I should "get out there more." I'm certan onlyfans or something similar isnt what he ment but I think it would be fun besides. I'm not as pretty as the girls on there so I havent decided yet but any advice is welcome! Hope you are haveing a lovely day!

Attachments

• static7.PNG
    static7.PNG
    477.6 KB · Views: 3,794
  • static2.PNG
    static2.PNG
    452.1 KB · Views: 3,741
  • static4.PNG
    static4.PNG
    517.9 KB · Views: 3,686
  • static6.PNG
    static6.PNG
    243.1 KB · Views: 3,507
  • static1.PNG
    static1.PNG
    306.3 KB · Views: 3,547
  • static5.PNG
    static5.PNG
    595.9 KB · Views: 3,803
only go with only fans if you want to have a clientele making demands on your time. Instagram if you just want to put pics in the wild and see if you get a following to test the waters first.

as for your appearance I for one am interested in seeing more from you.

Hi guys and girls , im only a size 30E sometimes EE but I'm looking for advice about starting an onlyfans or something like that. I dont need the money but I struggle with my self esteem and social interaction and my therapist says I should "get out there more." I'm certan onlyfans or something similar isnt what he ment but I think it would be fun besides. I'm not as pretty as the girls on there so I havent decided yet but any advice is welcome! Hope you are haveing a lovely day!
Your stunning !!

Damn they look huge and im loving that ass to

Thank you! I dont think I would mind people makeing demands per say. I mean if they are not satisfied they can just leave right? I enjoy interacting with people and cheering them up. Ive found that the best way to cheer myself up is to make others happy. Feels better to give than recieve kind of thing.

Also, you might check out reddit pages like BigBoobsGW or BigBoobsGonewild
Thanks I will check those sites out ! Its not about money I guess I'm thinking onlyfans cause I can filter out who actualy wants to care and in that way I feel more fufilled maybe? I dont know its hard to explain. At any rate I think I can set the lowest subscription to like a penny or a dollar on there or something and maybe raise money for fancy photoshoots or a better camera! I will post on here too though. Here is one of my dumb face right now lolz

Attachments

• static 10.jpg
    static 10.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,995
Firstly, you are gorgeous and obvious OF material.

It comes down to comfort level. What do you want to show? Do you feel okay with it all being out there? Set your boundary and make it clear what that is.
Next you need to choose if you want to charge a higher sub fee and show everything or a smaller fee and keep the goods behind a pay per view option. I know the latter upsets a lot of people.
Then you need to ask yourself how many updates you can do per day/week to keep subscribers happy.
Finally do it for as long as it is fun and not a moment longer. Ignore hurtful comments and celebrate your beauty.

Good luck! I

Thanks I will check those sites out ! Its not about money I guess I'm thinking onlyfans cause I can filter out who actualy wants to care and in that way I feel more fufilled maybe? I dont know its hard to explain. At any rate I think I can set the lowest subscription to like a penny or a dollar on there or something and maybe raise money for fancy photoshoots or a better camera! I will post on here too though. Here is one of my dumb face right now lolz
Dumb face is appreciated :)
I´m not able to follow anyone on onlyfans due to not having the correct credit card - it´s an american service, I live in Germany and it would be pretty complicated to solve, so I don´t know what´s going on in there apart from what´s leaking out to a place like this forum.
That is something you should consider - there will be leaks, and if you don´t want your material circulating anywhere on the web it will probably be very hard work.

Your cute enough to post anywhere .... stay here, people are nice here

Your cute enough to post anywhere .... stay here, people are nice here
Thank you! I will post here too but it would also be nice to afford an actual camera and maybe do fancy photoshoots and cosplay stuff. Kind of a new hobby but it would also be nice if my new hobby could pay for itself!

Thank you! I will post here too but it would also be nice to afford an actual camera and maybe do fancy photoshoots and cosplay stuff. Kind of a new hobby but it would also be nice if my new hobby could pay for itself!
True.... good luck with the journey (and dont underestimate yourself not all skinny girls are cute ;)

Firstly, you are gorgeous and obvious OF material.

It comes down to comfort level. What do you want to show? Do you feel okay with it all being out there? Set your boundary and make it clear what that is.
Next you need to choose if you want to charge a higher sub fee and show everything or a smaller fee and keep the goods behind a pay per view option. I know the latter upsets a lot of people.
Then you need to ask yourself how many updates you can do per day/week to keep subscribers happy.
Finally do it for as long as it is fun and not a moment longer. Ignore hurtful comments and celebrate your beauty.

Good luck! I
Thanks! I guess I kind of want to find a way to maybe eventualy earn enough for an actual good camera and maybe afford to get into cosplay and fancy photoshoots and things like that. If my new hobby could pay for itself that would be awesome. I want to make good art and also not go broke showing off my tiddies lolz