1dream_magical on chaturbate - FFW4U

anyone can tell me where she is from?
She's from Bulgaria. One of the reasons that she doesn't usually have the sound on is because her spoken English is not great and she feels embarrassed. (Her words, not mine)

What a figure! What a face! What a perfect woman!

She is a wonder
She is indeed!

Not only is she the prettiest webcam model, with some of the greatest boobs (pre-weight loss), but she has the best ass of the lot!

It looks like in her latest streams she has lost weight as her boobs aren't as full
She lost a lot of weight. Apparently, a lot of the weight-gain was because of health-issues. She lost a load but is putting some back on.

Hello,
I am a big fan of this model.
I would like to find quality photos of her.
Any ideas?
thanks a lot.

Naah.
I sometimes check her room, but it has become really booring. She just sits there and smokes in silence without any interaction at all, and gets angry when noone tips and bans people just for speaking in the chat. Still pretty hot though, even if she was better when she was a little thicker. Don’t know what happened with her room. Some yeears back it was a lot more action and much friendlier.

Naah.
I sometimes check her room, but it has become really booring. She just sits there and smokes in silence without any interaction at all, and gets angry when noone tips and bans people just for speaking in the chat. Still pretty hot though, even if she was better when she was a little thicker. Don’t know what happened with her room. Some yeears back it was a lot more action and much friendlier.
Sadly, there's not as much action in her room nowadays as before. She's still incredibly pretty, with a beautiful "figure" as opposed to the thicker, curvier body that I, for one, certainly preferred.

Sadly, there's not as much action in her room nowadays as before. She's still incredibly pretty, with a beautiful "figure" as opposed to the thicker, curvier body that I, for one, certainly preferred.
tbh even before was nothing special in terms of interaction, just a 10/10 perfect body girl