Can you share a picture you took? Whose friends were these? Do you have a foot fetish or were you just happy your dick was against her?

I thought about posting a cropped and blurred version, but even then it's all too recognizable. I don't want to blow my cover!

The girl is my wife's friend.

I don't have a foot fetish, per say, although it's definitely not the first time I've used it as a way to make skin to cock contact. So, kind of, I guess? I really just wanted to feel it anywhere on her. Her giant tits would have obviously been my first choice!
You could just post a cleavage close up. Not really showing alot so it‘s unrecognizable. Would be great to see some of her … because holy moly the story is just to great !

Ok, so lots of you are asking for pics both here and in pm's, but I can't do that. I'm not risking anything in this ever evolving world of tech where everything seems more and more traceable with A.I.

But I will tell you, so you have a picture in your head, she looks really similar to Katerina Hartlova, but she's a little shorter and her tits are little bigger.
It‘s not that easy to trace bro and the closeup for sure isn‘t haha.

It‘s not that easy to trace bro and the closeup for sure isn‘t haha.
Hahaha, yeah. TODAY. But what about a year from now? To think that what we have now will be what we will have tomorrow is really fucking naive.

Hahaha, yeah. TODAY. But what about a year from now? To think that what we have now will be what we will have tomorrow is really fucking naive.
I think people forget or fail to realize where you posted this. It's a great story. If it's true, even better. Either way, you don't have to answer to everyone who posts asking for a pic.

I think people forget or fail to realize where you posted this. It's a great story. If it's true, even better. Either way, you don't have to answer to everyone who posts asking for a pic.

Last edited:
Ok, so a few years back we had some friends in from out of town staying with us. A couple. I had been really looking forward to this visit because the girl has HUGE tits.

The day they arrived I was filled with the anticipation of seeing those big tits again in person. They got out of the car and even though she had a t-shirt on, there they were. Big fuckin' juggs that were about to stat in my house for a week!

That 1st hug, I made sure to really press into her and feel how big they were with my chest. Mmmmm... fuck they were big.

Win #1- Our bathroom is accessible from both the hallway and our bedroom. Guests always walk through the hallway to get there. When she went in for a shower, I closed my bedroom door and went straight to the key hole. Fuck yeah. There she was taking off her clothes. Her beautiful long blonde hair from the back, she's sliding her shorts down, there's her ass and it's so big and milky white. Then comes the shirt.. I've now got my cock out stroking it. She pulls it over her head and there are those huge tits in a white bra. Holy fuck, they're so big. She reaches behind her and unhooks her bra and HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I'm seeing the biggest pair of tits I've ever seen IRL. I mean, fucking massive milky white juggs. Perfect hang. Perfect shape. She grabs her panties and slides them down and I'm locked onto those giant milkers, watching them sway as she moves. I cum so fucking much just feet away from her on the other side of the door.

Win #2- When she gets out of the shower and goes into the living room, I instantly go into the bathroom before she comes back in for her stuff and BINGO. There is a pair of massive cups sitting on the bathroom floor. I instantly pick it up and look at the tag; 40G FUUUCCCKKKK. I wrapped those cups around my cock and jerked myself to completion. It fet so good grabbing the cups as if her huge tits were in them. I got a little bit of cum on it, but I was kinda glad I did. Now I had to know how heavy they were. I had to get my hands on them.

Win #3- One night we were going out for a concert, so I went into my room to get ready. I hadn't shut the bedroom door to the bathroom and heard (girl) say that she was going to get ready in the bathroom, so I stripped down to nothing and waited for her to come through the hallway door. I love showing off my cock. It's big and always gets positive attention, haha. She walked in, looked directly at me naked, about 3 feet away, kinda startled. Then, instead of closing the bedroom door, she 1st closed the hallway one, laid her stuff out then closed the bedroom one. I again jerked off to her undressing through the key hole.

Win #4- We go to the concert and what she was wearing, she was BEGGING to be groped. It was a SKIN TIGHT short dress. Omfg, her tits looked fucking massive bulging out away from her body. They're so nice... Anyway, her boyfriend goes outside and I tell her how much I like her dress while staring directly at her huge tits. She smiles and says thanks. We go to the concert and it's loud. So, everytime I talk to them I lean in and brush the back of my hand, which is holding a beer, against her big tits. I'm in heaven at this point. I did variations of that for awhile then eventually put down my beer and then started leaning in and open palm groping her tit from the side. Almost the way you would put your hand on someones arm when leaning in to talk, but it was her big left tit, over and over again. She leaned in every time and would even prolong it by continuing a conversation. I couldn't believe it. It felt so good to be groping her huge tits in public in front of her boyfriend. Then he went to the bathroom and I told her we should take a picture together, so I posed with my arm around her grabbed her big tit in my hand while taking some selfies, then had more leaning in grope convo where I really took advantage of her bf not beeing there to really feel her milkers up. She seemed to not notice or not mind. Idk.

Win #4- The morning after the show she said her feet hurt and I offered to rub them while her bf was still passed out from the night before. She said "sure!". I was in my robe and had her lay her feet toward me and as I squatted down to her feet, I could feel the cool air on my cock. I knew it was visible to her. She didn't seem to mind so I picked up her foot and started rubbing, inching closer and closer until finally my fat cock was touching her cute pale white feet. Fuuucckkk it felt soooo good. Once I knew it didn't bother her, I fully laid my big dick and balls on her feet as I rubbed them. I naturally got extremely fucking hard very quickly and was soon pulling her feet into my cock and thrusting it against them. It felt so good doing this with her bf on the couch. She just cooed and moaned, enjoying the massage while looking at her phone. Her bf started waking up and I stopped. That was their last day here. I really want them to come back soon so I can push her further.
I really hope they come back and visit soon! I want to see where this goes