Search results

1. P

Lima Beans: Super Busty Facebook Reels of Tits In Tops

Models are not identified, not that they aren't identifiable. I've seen Artdikaya and others. Still, could lead to some new finds. https://www.facebook.com/people/Lima-Beans/100090131523935/?sk=reels_tab
  2. P

Playing the long game

I kissed a girl. And I liked it.
  3. P

Playing the long game

Okay, so I had planned a big speech for tonight and pulled back on my pitch. I was going to say we can't be friends because we'll ending up sleeping together, and remind her of all the reasons that was true. And then feel the moment and react off of what she says. But I never got the chance...
  4. P

Playing the long game

Thi is a public forum, but here's a crop. I'm seeing her tonight.
  5. P

Playing the long game

She's not married and obviously has feelings for me. I think she settled with him because she had no better options. Dating is a test, not a lifelong commitment. I will lay it out on the table and she can say no and I will respect that. But you get zero hits if you don't swing at the ball.
  6. P

Playing the long game

So I've known this redhead who is a DD/F cup for several years. I made the mistake of turning her down for a date at first because I was in a dark place and couldn't deal. I see her almost every week for happy hour. She ditched a guy and now has been dating another for a year. But she never...
  7. P

Busty Redheads Thread

She's a topheavy.com model. The TDUN is some version of her name. Looks like she was around 2001/2002.
  8. P

Kimber (BustingMyButtons) - A stacked new creator

Hope she doesn't get fired. There's a lot of wackos outing adult performers these days.
  9. P

P3t3y's AI Milf Cartoons

Happy Halloween.
  10. P

Halloween

I went to a Halloween party with a woman I've known for years. We've just fooled around a bit, and she's gained weight during this time, going from a D-cup to more than a G-cup. Once I went out drinking with her and a friend, and when I came back from the bathroom, they both were holding their...
  11. P

Girls talking about their boobs

Sam Lily has several videos after each pregnancy talking about how she loves that they have grown. Ricki Raxxx talks about how she wants to be bigger in the first video for Score she did after her break.
  12. P

P3t3y's AI Milf Cartoons

I'm getting good at this. I am not quite there yet, and everybody still has six fingers, and I haven't even done any of the complicated stuff yet. I don't know what kind of format I am going to settle with, but I am thinking about starting a Patreon. It will mostly be one panel cartoons of busty...
  13. P

Big Tits on Dating Sites and How To Find Them

I should say there's another thing to OKC: You can only see an answer if you answer the same question yourself. So I created a fake profile so I could cheat and find out other people's answers. If a girl had boobs and was boob-positive, she would sometimes answer bigger boob questions positively...
  14. P

For one, I was working a job where they drug tested. So you could find a woman who said they liked weed, but not admit it yourself if you felt someone at work might recognize your picture. Another, because I had several female friends on OKC who I had no interest in dating, and I didn't want...
  15. P

Early days used to be great. Match wasn't blocking Google and you could search for "chested" "tig ole" and even bra sizes. As said here, there was a question what was your best feature and "chest" was available for women. I dated some. I once found Betty Marquis (BBW model who has a thread...
  16. P

Massive Neighbor: Update

A couple years ago I was riding my bike in the morning when I saw a woman positively bouncing down the street. Her dog was pulling her and everytime he lunged, her boobs just bounced around in a insufficient bra. I was a little behind her so I cut down a side street and circled around to face...
  17. P

AI Technical Discussion and Info

I've been using Unstable Diffusion because I am lazy. Where your nipples, girl?
  18. P

AI Generated Babes

Playing around
  19. P

Accidental bumps and running into. Share stories

Last night I went to a party where a friend of a friend was going. She is married, not very attractive in the face, some bad teeth. But the last party she was wearing a sweater with J-cup size tits. Because the house is very narrow, it is very easy to go into the kitchen and come back and see a...