Search results

1. K

my pregnant wife's tits are getting bigger...

Jeez that last shot is amazing. What’s likely equally great about your wife is she appears to be quite beautiful above the neck cut off (I can’t blame you for that. Privacy!) She is a real knockout man. Thanks for continuing to share your experiences
  2. K

My 36DD wife - Sharing is caring

Hey that’s quite a nice update as is! I re-read all of your adventures on this thread again just now and each one gave me an exhilarating feeling. I do appreciate all you’ve done on this thread. Your wife is top hotwife material and we are all fortunate you’ve let us be a part of your all’s...
  3. K

My 36DD wife - Sharing is caring

@is2 any updates? This popped up and I got to missing your wife’s hot updates.
  4. K

my long term tf friend

Any upcoming video edits we can expect? I may be home alone for a few days and needing some fresh material lol
  5. K

5'10" 44H FWB

Jesus Christ. I’m so glad you’re still updating this thread having commented on it two years ago. Let’s gooo!!!!
  6. K

Naturally Busty MILF Jayne

Damn this is my type of thread. Big tits and being shared. Top 2 turn ons. Can’t wait to see more
  7. K

Enjoy my wife!;)

Any update with the “friend”? Been eyeing that response between the two. Thanks for the updates
  8. K

my long term tf friend

Hell yeah!!!! I can’t wait to see all the footage. Enjoy it brother.
  9. K

Enjoy my wife!;)

Damn I gotta ask one last time @Itsme9519 . Any updates with your friend and her?!? :)
  10. K

Big chubby fwb

Damn. I do hope you have much much more to share??????
  11. K

GF is 90% Tits ( . )( . )

Holy shit we need more please
  12. K

Busty Wife's 40JJ Whoppers

Every time this thread gets a post I get very excited for any possible updates. Can’t wait to see more of this goddess
  13. K

My Very Busty Mature MILF

Well, for me here: 1. I’ve been a follower of this thread for 15 years since page 3 (wow…). So more of a statement than question that I’ve always gotten excited when seeing updates 2. Question for her: What’s one of your fantasies that you haven’t told your husband about yet? I’ve been with my...
  14. K

I caught a BIG one

Ooof hope there’s not trouble in paradise. Regardless she’s got an epic rack and you really nailed it.
  15. K

Tales of a topless mom

My apologies if this has been asked previously (I got through about 16 of the thread pages): Clearly your husband doesn’t mind you showing off. Have there been any throuple moments with you him, and a 3rd?? ;)
  16. K

I Tittyfuck My Wife Every Chance I Get!

Damn she has some really nice tits. Thank you for sharing. Do you have any sensual stories to share? Does she like showing them off to other people? Lucky man…
  17. K

Enjoy my wife!;)

I really hope we get a status update brother. This story has taken off and I’m still in suspense
  18. K

I think I won the lottery

Amazing thread. You did win the lottery. Thank you for sharing with us horny bastards. Can’t wait to see more. Maybe a short video of a boob drop???
  19. K

my pregnant wife's tits are getting bigger...

My spidey sense was tingling to check this thread. Excellent update sir! She’s still got that killler body. Instant erection dude. My wife has a similar experience with some minor weight gain but her tits are maybe even a bit bigger than post pregnancy so life’s good here haha. Glad to see...
  20. K

My Very Busty Mature MILF

Lol I wonder how he worded it and what her response was