Search results

1. S

FB Dating App Huge potential

Going on a date with this gem tomorrow night. She has a daughter which is ok, but looking forward to seeing what she’s going to be wearing… probably won’t get lucky the first night, may just lower my expectations and see where it goes. What bra size do you guys think she is? I’m sure they’ll...
  2. S

Busty Latina

Best body I saw today shopping…
  3. S

Bubble butt Latina

I was shocked when I saw her... not sure If butt is fake but damn she looked good!
  4. S

Hot co-worker

Such a milf, she’s got ddd’s too but her outfit wasn’t showing much. Enjoy!
  5. S

Airplane snap shot

her husband was watching so, this is all I could get... at least 34j size
  6. S

Busty latino golf cart girl

She was definitely a milf! She looked so much bigger in person. I would say 34ddd?
  7. S

FFW4U / Small BBW4U - Busty Milf

how big you guys think she is?
  8. S

FFW4U - Queen Gem

What do you guys think her measurements are?
  9. S

Update!

Sorry guys, I don't think I'll be posting the videos on here because things have changed since my last post. I've gone on 5 dates with this gurl now and I think I am one of the few lucky guys who met a single, super busty, super fit, but surprisingly intelligent chic all in one. It's amazing to...
  10. S

Transformation pics susan

What size do you guys think susan started and ended with. She's only 5'2...
  11. S

FFW4U / Small BBW4U - Karen

Southern Hottie...34h?? whatchas thinks?
  12. S

Facebook Milf

Any guesses?
  13. S

Real or fake boobs?

Just wanted to know what the majority of the forum think if her boobs are fake or real?
  14. S

Latina Rosie M.

A new Fb find. This is all I can get from her fb before she unfriended me. Enjoy!
  15. S

UK girl, a new gem

hot uk girl. she says she is a 34hh/34j. This is all i have for now. Anyone thinks they can get into her fb or instagram, let me know. Thanks!
  16. S

hot milf

any guesses? She said she grew 4 cup sizes since her pregnancy and it stayed that way...
  17. S

Guesses?

What size? 36h?
  18. S

All natural 20yr old busty hairstylist Bree

Amazing body body but very self conscience of body...thinks she is trying to get a reduction. But dang, wish i knew her measurements what a body!
  19. S

Liz / BustyLiz, aka Ivonna

Busty Liz/Ivonna. Cant get through fb, pm if anyone want to try... Admin Edit: Oops. Sorry, guys. I completely forgot about this, until I was alerted to a new IG story (not worth posting). https://www.instagram.com/pinkbarbiegirlpink/ (new IG, Oct 2020) BQ
  20. S

MATURE ♦ Lexi, super busty hair stylist

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Lexyfoxx21