Search results

1. J

Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Please chill with the hate. You’re harshing everyone’s mellow.
  2. J

Full nude would be amazing but, I’m subscribed to her site strictly for her tits. Everything thing else is “lagniappe” in my mind.
  3. J

Abbi seems to be all about the long view. I’m confident that we’ll get there but, like any great lover, she’s going to make us wait.
  4. J

NO! That’s not going to happen and I don’t expect or want it. That’s not what she’s about. Where’s Mr Bee when we need him?
  5. J

I’m really looking forward to seeing the next photo set! I hope it will blow us away! Fingers crossed! (y)
  6. J

Yum! Big veiny breasts with beautiful stretch marks. Heaven on earth. :emoji_clap: :love:
  7. J

She must have had a bad experience trying to shoot outside because she hasn’t done one for some time. I’d love to see her on the beach again.
  8. J

Finally!!! :D Well worth the wait!
  9. J

I always appreciate some sarcastic humor.
  10. J

I agree that it appears that she is not wearing any panties. It seems to be a trend that she is leaning toward lately. I’d love to see her do full nude but, I’m so happy and appreciative for anything she shares with us.
  11. J

That’s a “BreastQuake”! 10.0 on the Richter scale!
  12. J

This is an old topic. That used to be an issue for me, as well. Things could definitely be better but, we are fortunate that she’s still modeling at all. My guess is that she’s comfortable with the people she’s been working with which is an important thing for a model. I’d imagine that the...
  13. J

Sigh… Catch up, brother.
  14. J

Tourists. To all the new folks joining this group. This is not a forum for Abbi Secraa pirated content. All we do is talk about this one-of-a-kind soft core model. Occasionally, we post a few images or gifs. We are fans of her which includes not doing things that will hurt her or force her into...
  15. J

Waiting & waiting for her new photo set… :emoji_worried:
  16. J

Totally agree! Her side-profile pictures are knee-weakening!
  17. J

Absolutely agree with you on this new screengrabs update. There’s some amazing images. She’s so beautiful and super sexy. I particularly love the part where she’s bending over the chair in that short, tight black dress. Umph! Wow! She’s a timeless gem. If you haven’t already, go subscribe to...
  18. J

Yes, the “issue” is piracy! Douchebags that sign up for model’s site memberships and pull down all the content just to post it on free download sites. THIS IS BULLSHIT! Do not support this. This was why Milena Velba stopped modeling. If you really like Abbi, sign up for a membership. It’s the...
  19. J

She literally takes my breath away with at least one shot/moment every week. I also love the different releases of high res photos, screengrabs and videos. The subscription to her site is worth every penny.
  20. J

She was! Now, she’s uber-massive with the greatest shaped breasts of all time and a beautiful body to perfectly pair with those one -in-a-gagillion breasts