Search results

1. Face.King

Ignore entire thread

May seem selfish, but is there a way to remove thread, so as to clear it out from the list.
  2. Face.King

Upcoming Fox Weather Channel

New Fox Weather Channel I expect uber hot and haute women, but classy. Won't be near the myriad of local Mexican meteorologists, Telemundo, Univision. Jackie Guerrido....YUM. But for the US. Vegas paying 5:4 odds at least four 9s. Book it.
  3. Face.King

Margaret Hardenbroeck 2021 Version

A histoeical seafaring game app routinely rotates vendors to trade with, often actual. For July they added Margaret Hardenbroeck. After they added Margaret Hardenbroeck (a merchant from now New York state area, nee New Amsterdam), I was then curious on this potential 17th century exorbitant...
  4. Face.King

The "Ambush"...or what to call it.

As I pursue the well-endowed, incl. butterfaces, I may make mention as the profuse amount of ejaculate I can produce [9-10 ropes often, ] should the conversation go there. It is certainly not in my online profiles, nor can you no longer search keywords a la "cleavage, boobs, busty" in profiles...
  5. Face.King

Redhead w/ Remarkable Areola:Breast Ratio (IDed as Necia Navine)

This bird is only a D, and LOVE them monster bigger-than-a-silver-dollar areolas,....but when they are so proportionally tiny (guessing we have a thread for this), like Luba Schemyenko...when they are this tiny, ... Yes please! Who might this? (I think I did this right, in not screwing up the...