Search results

1. Face.King

Mackenna - Cute 20 year old American tiktok find (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

An L?! We need a humor sub-thread. Having dated an I, a few Gs, ....she is approaching an F, at best.
  2. Face.King

Ignore entire thread

May seem selfish, but is there a way to remove thread, so as to clear it out from the list.
  3. Face.King

Candid bOOties and Butts - (voyeur pics & vids)

Saw this bird at a co-friends party. Unfortunately had a date, so never got to chat....like this tool trying to help in the pic. Cute Latina. There dancing later, but we left before. *sigh*
  4. Face.King

What NN pics make you guys lose it?

Don't know specifically why. Not very busty, and I'm not a super into-Asians. Perhaps the bodysuit on her. Cute hair Just recall shooting 11 or 12 thick white ropes of cock snot when I saw it.
  5. Face.King

Tittydrop Vids (add yours)

Who is she? A one off??
  6. Face.King

Tittydrop Vids (add yours)

Amazing revealing. Thx OP.
  7. Face.King

Olga from St Petersburg, Russia - MATURE

No. Just shot 10 or 11 ropes on this bird.
  8. Face.King

Karina C

Top notch. Body is in the Pantheon. But her ethnic mix going on, to boot. Yowza! Thx to the contributor.
  9. Face.King

Romi Zion - Israeli tits on a stick

Curious if she is also a star in a Big Sexy Lip forum...not sure what to make of that kisser
  10. Face.King

Valentina Liguori, Slim Sexy Italian MILF

Interesting she is still relevant. I started a thread on lpsg.org ...15 years ago, titled Huge Natural Tits/Thin Body. Still strong with over 3,000 PAGES of posts. Valentina was the inspiration with post #1, Thx for the update swilley06.
  11. Face.King

Anveshi Jain, a busty sensation from India

Great post! She seems a cup size bigger, and/or procured a miracle bra in her size [for our benefit]. Thinking the pads....I dated an F [posted pics somewhere here] whom I helped convinced to get/use G cup pads. Thinking the same with Ms Jain
  12. Face.King

Alex Curry

All her bios list her as caucasian. No way, a mix ...me thinks. Maybe latina/white mix, but seeing Asian, moreover Pacific Islander. Not that it matters...adds if anything.
  13. Face.King

Bra "Thieves"

Admittedly, have done so...like a trophy case. Some guys put antlers and fish on the wall. Mine is a private collection. 34I, 40G, FF, couple DDs. Ds are of limit, but toss back in the water. But I do have a 30D from a married tall size 0 lass. Then felt bad, aside from being a bit creepy, as...
  14. Face.King

Pick Five for Your Harem

CURRENT : Hitomi Milena Anneris Anveshi Anna K Ol SKOOL : Marilyn Lange Miriam Gonzalez Wendy F/C Dolly WildJaxxx ...only 5.... as I am SURE I missing someone
  15. Face.King

Your favourite big tits candids?

Will create my ex's/girlfriends post, to stay appropriate with rules, and add footage
  16. Face.King

Morning, and eve. And...yes.
  17. Face.King

Candid? Unless a hidden camera aside from the camera she is toying to...
  18. Face.King

What NN pics make you guys lose it?

Many moons ago...but the one piece. Know for sure 12 ropes were outputted [those here that know me from LPSG....no lie/fib/exageration]. By no means not the biggest, but legs to boot with her silly wannabe dancing, but my exposure to busty.pl....Milena, Ines, et al.
  19. Face.King

When was your first titfuck?

19. F/FF First to get my infamous output... towel over the face thereafter